Mohabbat Itni Bhi Buri Nahi

Here's a story from me..
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini was malkin of MM.. Everything was as per the show... Ragini behaving rude to everyone, swara trying to defeat her, laksh hating her.... Everything as usual until one day sujata's nephew makes an entry in MM....

Synopsis of swaragini show : (from ragini's side)

Swara and ragini are half sisters..Swara is modern and lively bengali girl who lives with her mother sharmishta and grandmother and ragini is traditional girl from orthodox marwadi family ..she lives with her father shekhar and grandparents..her mother is no more..swara comes to know that shekhar is her father and tells ragini about it.. Although ragini was initially hurt knowing about it but later she and swara stands up for their family's honour against society.. They tries to unite their parents.. Ragini was engaged to laksh who also comes from an orthodox marwadi family but he was kind of rebellious.. Laksh didn't like ragini as she was too traditional and simple fir his taste,so in order to cancel the engagement he circulated the news about swara, shekhar and sharmishta....they were insulted by laksh's father..ragini breaks the alliance for her family's honour..Later he feels guilty for the insult faced by ragini's family and he leaves his house and helps Swaragini in uniting their parents.. Later they were successful and shekhar sharmishta got married.. During this time laksh started getting attracted towards swara because of her bold nature and modern outlook and ragini started falling for laksh..
And then enters sanskaar(laksh's estranged cousin) pretending to be mad and befriends ragini.. He wanted to take revenge from laksh and his father as he thought they were responsible for death of his love kavita.. He pretends to be totally dependent on ragini .. For sanskaar's sake laksh declares in front of everyone that he will get engaged to ragini again and thats how they were engaged again..
Swara comes to know about laksh's feelings and then later sharmishta as well but they don't tell it to ragini as they didn't want to hurt her ( in my opinion that was most stupid thing..waht did they want?? For ragini to get in a marriage like her mother where her husband is in love with another) ragini on the other hand was falling deeper and deeper for laksh.. Laksh swara, sharmishta all were feeling guilty but still no one told her the truth..

Later on engagement day, swara and sharmishta tries to postpone the engagement and then later ragini comes to know about laksh's feelings for swara. She runs away from there in shock and was hit by a truck..

Finally she was saved but when she wakes up she got to know that sanskaar was normal and was just pretending.. Sanskaar then brainwash her to fight for her love and blah blah blah.. (All this while she was still on the hospital bed 🙄) sanskaar wanted ragini and laksh to marry so that laksh will also feel the pain of losing his love..
And thats how ragini turns negative..
Swara realises her feelings for laksh and ragini pretends to accept them wholeheartedly.. Laksh and swara's marriage was fixed and ragini and sanskaar tries many tricks to make swara look bad in front of everyone..
Later swara comes to know about sanskaar and makes him realize his mistakes and sanskaar turns positive.. At the wedding day swara and ragini goes for  a pooja and there ragini push swara in the water..

She comes back and proves to everyone that swara had run away.. Laksh marties ragini in anger..

On the other side sanskaar saves swara and later they pretends to be married to expose ragini's deeds..

And then it was ragini vs swasan.. They tried many things but weren't successful.. During this time sanskaar started falling for swara..
At the end laksh got to know about ragini.. He helps swara and sanskaar.. They blackmails ragini by ptetending to kidnap laksh and them later killing him.. Ragini was broken and she confesses everything..
She was exposed..
Later she pretends to have a memory loss and gets back with laksh.. Laksh didn't like it but he had no choice..
After some dramatic events ragini was kidnapped.. It turned out that laksh kidnapped her and then later tried to kill her by hitting her with his car from the cliff.. Instead of ragini, laksh falls down but ragini saves him..