part 8

Here is the next part.. Plz ignore typos, errors and mistakes..

Heavy melodrama alert.. 🙈

.
.

.
.

A car stops outside MM and ragini comes out of it..

She was about to enter in the house while being lost in her thoughts but found krish in front of her who was going out ..

They both look at each other for sometime  and then he raise his eyebrows mockingly.।

Krish - Oh.. Hii Ragini....

Ragini just nods not saying anything..

Krish - so .. Long time no see..Aajkal itna kaha busy rehti ho, dikhti hi nhi..

Ragini doesn't mind him and moves to go inside..

Krish - arey arey.. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai.. Tum toh mujhse aise dur bhagti ho jaise keede lage hai..

He looks at her and smirks bitterly..

Krish - ya phir jab koi aur paas aane laga hai toh mujhse toh dur jaogi hi..

Ragini just looks at him..

Ragini - krish.. Not now.. Please..

Saying that she again trues to go inside..

Krish - kyu ragini.. Why not.. Koi jawaab nhi hai tumhaare paas.. Aise kaise..batao toh sahi..So how's everything going in your pradise.. Everything peachy ?? Ku h jyada hi fikra hone lagi hai tumhe laksh ki.... Phir se pyaar jaag raha hai..

She doesn't say anything and just closes her eyes as if helplessly..

Krish who was taunting her till now saw her and found something wrong with her..

She wasn't being angry nor her cold self  .. She wasn't scolding him neither warning him or even ruthlessly ignoring him.. She was just listening everything but it felt she is lost somewhere..Why does it feels like that she even looked ........ Sad??

He furrows his brows in worry and comes towards her and hold her shoulders..

Krish - Ragini...?? What happened?? Are you ok..??

Ragini looks down and nods her head slowly..

Ragini - I.. I m tired.. I want to go rest..

He wasn't convinced fully but he removes his hold on her..

Without saying anything else ragini goes from there looking down while krish looks on in concern..

Krish - why does she looks so dull ?? Was she lying..??

.
.

Maheswaris were in living room having tea when ragini comes there..

Sujata - lo aa gayi maharani..

Ragini goes and silently sits on sofa after taking her tea..

Ap - aaj shaam k khaane m kya banana hai tum hi bata do..

Sujata - haa haa.. Warna agar pasand na aaya toh tujhe toh bahana mil jayega phir se bakheda khada karne ka..

Ragini - aap ko jo theek lage wo bana dijiye..

They all gets confused seeing her response..

She gets busy in silently sipping her tea.. Swara looks at her and saw her lost..

Swara - Ragini..

Ragini - huh.. haan??

Swara - arey you sure..?? Tumne kuch nhi batana..??