Epilogue #2

Here it is.. Hope you like it and plz ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.
.

A cute girl of 7- 8 years runs down the stairs excitedly holding a tab in her hand..

Girl - wohoooo.....

A middle aged lady looks up at her in worry..

Lady - Arey chori.. Sambhal kar..Jab dekho bas uchal kud.. Insaan hai ya toofan..

That girl bites her lip and rums towards her and hugs that lady with her little hands..

Girl - Sorry dadi.. Woh kya hai na main bas thoda jyada excited ho gayi thi..

Lady - haa haa.. Sab pata hai.. Tu humesha jyada hi excited rehti hai aur kis liye rehti hai wo bhi pata hai..(she makes a face saying this) Ab jyada maskaa lagane ki jarurat na hai..

Girl - Arey maine kuch nahi kiya.. Main toh bas aapko kuch dikhaane aayi thi..

Lady - mujhe kuch nahi dekhna..

Girl - Arey dekhiye na.. Rags aur Krishu ki new pics mili hai mujhe..

Lady turns towards her..

Lady - Hain?? Sachi?? Dikha dikha..

There was a glint in her eyes at this and the girl opens her tab and shows the pics to her..

Both grandmother and granddaughter looks at the device in excitement and goes all ohh and aah over it..

A women looks at this scene from behind and shakes her head at this..

She goes towards them and holds the ear of the girl..

Girl - Aah..

Women - Sanskriti.. Shaitan ladki.. Poore ghar main dhoond rahi hu main aur tum yaha ho..

Sanskriti - Aahh.. Mumaa.. Choro na.. Aa pain ho raha ho..

That woman frowns at her..

Woman - chup.. Nautanki.. Maine toh sirf pakda hua hai.. Kitna naatak karti ho..

That girl bites her tongue getting caught..

That girl was sanskriti.. Swara and Sanskaar's daughter and no need to say who the lady and woman was.. None other than sujata and swara..

Sanskriti (trying to divert her) - Arey wo choro na.. Aap yeh dekho..

Swara (squinting her eyes) - Rags and krishu k new pics.. Dekho..

Swara gets excited hearing this..

Swara - Really?? Show me.. Show me..

All three of them looks at the screen and swipe adoring the faces of a pair of twins..

They were none other than Raghav and Krishna..

Fraternal twins of Ragini and Krish..

Krishna ,their daughter and Raghav ,their son..

After admiring the pics, swara takes sanskriti with her , while sujata looks on at them lost in her thoughts..

Ragini..... The girl who entered their life as a calm breeze, stayed like a tornado and left like a storm..

She still isn't sure of how to feel about her..

Now that she thinks about it, she knew that she hardly had any grudges with her..

They all had already started letting go of what she did and they can't dault her for whatever happened between her and laksh at the end..

She even protected the family in her own twisted way..