part 3

Here is the next part.. Enjoy but plz ignore typos, errors, mistakes etc..

Happy diwali to all of you..May you all have all the happiness, prosperity, joy, sweetness and lights in your life...✨💫

And sorry for the mess from before.. I did the same mistake twice in the same day..
This chapter has turned out long.. Extremely long.. Super long.. So I had to save it again and again.. And being habitual of my typos and errors you all may already know how messy I can be while writing.. So clicked publish instead of save..

I m really sorry for the confusion...
.
.
.
.

.
.

Krish was going towards kitchen to make coffee for himself when he saw ragini in hall with few other girls who looked like they were from some beauty salon..

He looks on in amusement at the scene in front..

One girl was busy with her legs while other one was doing her nails and third one was doing something with her face

He chuckles and shakes his head ..

Krish - Girls.... Pehle se hi itni sundar hoti hai aur phir yeh sab karke jaan hi le lengi dusro ki ..

Thinking this he goes to kitchen..

But when he returns, there was another scene happening..

AP and Sujata were back, those girls seems to be done and were ready to go while ragini was sending them off.. Ap and sujata weren't saying anything but they didn't look happy..

He rolls his eyes knowing very well that it's start of another drama..

He always thought that those Indian tv soaps that his mom watch are exaggarated a lot but now he feel that maybe they aren't.. Because if what happens in Maheswari family is also what happens in other Indian families on daily basis, then those dramas are nothing in front of it..

He leans on the side with his coffee cup in hand..

His work can wait....

Sujata - dekh rahi hai jiji.. Kaise maharaniyo ki tarah yeh sab karwa rahi thi.. Ghar p kabza kya mil gaya iske toh tevar hi badal gaye..

Ragini looks at her in amusement..

Ragini - ab aapko isme bhi problem hai chachiji.. ?? Ab khud ko sundar dikhane m kya problem ho sakti hai?? Yeh sab toh aapko bhi pasand hai na??

Sujata - isme koi problem nhi hai par pehle toh tune kabhi yeh sab nhi kiya.. Badi seedhi saadhi banti thi pehle..

Ragini chuckles at this..

Ragini - kya kare wo seedha saada banna hume hi bhaari pad gaya.. Humaara seedhapan aapke bete k liye majaak ban gaya.. Unhe toh modern, sundar ladkiyan achchi lagti hai toh humne socha hum bhi bankar dekh le ki aakhir hota kaisa hai modern aur sundar hona.. Waise maana padega...maja toh aa raha hai..