Part 15

Here's the next part.. Hope you enjoy.. Please ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.
.
Ragini was pacing in hall in worry.. It was already midnight but she couldn't sleep at all at this time..

After what she said krish had gone out of the house and hasn't returned yet.

And she couldn't help but worry..

Even she didn't realize from when she had started to care so much about him..

She was trying his call but it wasn't getting through..

He looked to be deeply affected by whatever she said..She didn't want to hurt him at all but she did..

Such was the crossroad that life had brought them..

Soon it's going to be morning and she was getting even more and more scared..

He wasn't in right state of mind.. What if..??

No..

Her heart scream in fear.. She won't be able to tolerate it..

She can't think like that nor is krish like that..

He has a good head on his shoulders even if he gets impulsive sometimes..

Much better person than her..

She was waiting and that's when she hears the sound on the front door..

She looks towards him and saw him entering the house..

She takes a big sigh of relief.. She smiles slightly and hurriedly goes to him..

Ragini - krish.. Thank god aap theek hai.. Pata hai hum kitna darr gaye the.. Yeh kya tareeka hua.. I know aap hurt huye but humaara wo intention nhi tha.. Hum toh bas..

He ignores her and moves past her..

She gets shocked by his ignorance..

Ragini - Krish..??

She tries to hold his hand but he immediately pulls it away..

Krish - Dont touch me..

Ragini's hand pause in mid air

Krish - Haath ....haath mat lagao mujhe.. Main nahi.. chahta ki tum phir se yeh kaho.. Ki.. Ki meri wajah se tumhaare character par questions uthenge..

Ragini looks at him disbelief..

Ragini - Krish..?? Yeh Yeh aap kaisi baatein kar rahe hai..??

He doesn't respond and takes a step forward but stumbles....

Ragini immediately holds him..

Ragini - Sambhal kar..

He jerks her hand away with force..

Krish - Choro mujhe.. Kaha na...dur....raho mujhse..

Ragini took two steps back because of his push..

She couldn't believe how he was being..

She notices his unsteady steps and slurred speech and gets even more shocked..

Ragini - Aap.. Aapne sharaab pee hai..??

It was really shocking for her.. All these months she had never seen him drinking.. No matter what.. No matter how hurt he was, how broken he felt or how rude she was.. She hasn't seen him drunk ecen once.. Yes he had been angry sometimes, careless as well but had never resorted to alcohol..

Krish - haa pee hai maine.. What will you do?? Who are...you even to say anything to me.. ?? Oh.. Tumhe toh .. Sharaab se nafrat ...hai na.. Good for you.. Stay away from me.. Yeh sharab is baat ki gawah hai that from now on I don't care what you like or what you think about me.. I don't care..