Note

Hello

Like all my works, I've come around and edited/rewritten Wicked Dance.

For those who read the original version, there is a few changes, solely because part of me did hate the MMC a little bit but apart from certain scenes in the beginning, there won't be much of a change, only the fixation of events, and the addition of detail throughout the story. I've taken my time to also build up Tessa's character and the events that made all this happen.

Also a change of names from a few characters, Laura to Viviana (I have a character with the same name so...)

Like all my stories, there is age gap. Contessina is 19 while Matteo is 32 (If yall see any comments about age, disregard them. I dont know what I was thinking.)

Anyways here's what to expect:
Mature Content, obviously. Story will start out slow, build up the characters, the tension, the emotions.

A few things to consider.
1. It's not your normal Mafia story where there's an overbearing man who dictates your life and will kill anyone who looks at you... or maybe will.
2. This is my work, I really did work hard so no stealing. If you do see a story like this, which I'm sure there are. But in the case the story mirrors "Wicked Dance" a lot, it would be kind if you brought it to my attention.
3. I'm no professional writer but I try my best.

*No part of this story shall be used in any form of media or on any platform without my consent.
*No part of this story shall be translated in any language or used without my consent.
*No part of this story shall be taken out and used as a part of someone else's writing or any form of media without my consent.
*No portion of this book may be reproduced, copied, transmitted or adapted in any way except for brief quotations. This novel is entirety a work of fiction, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Think that's all, so here's the synopsis.

They call me the Mafia Princess for who my father is and who I stand next to. For what I do, or pretend to do.

And that's the thing about it all, everyone assumes but no one knows.

From young I knew what I was supposed to do, who I was meant to marry, who I was going to be. And it didn't bother me, not when the boy whose eyes were that of pine loved me with a darkness that comforted me.

But a twist of fate changed it all.

The night that was meant to carve my future changed in a second when a man with stormy eyes barreled through my life. A man with a darkness that stole my breath away, that made me ache with a feeling far beyond comfort.

Given off to the man with secrets and power that rival my family, I fight for my freedom. I hate him for taking me away from who I was supposed to be, and I hate him for robbing me of my happiness and love. So I act the way he thinks I am but with each step in our wicked dance, I end up tangled in his arms and my heart intertwined with his.

I fall for him but will he fall for me?

All Rights Reserved ©solxr28 ©asj_28

And if you are inclined to check out my other works, that would be fantastic and completely utterly amazing of yall 🥰