Part 8

Obi POV

Some time has passed and its been a while since I've seen the princess. I can't help but think the she hates me for not being able to keep my promise. I wonder everyday if she still thinks about me. Being here though has really made me grow fond of the people around me. I could understand why Y/N fell in love with the master. He is kind prince, his attendants are fun to be around with and Shirayuki is like no other girl. Sometimes I can't help but think about her sometimes. Which makes me feel guilty that I think about anyone else but y/n.

Today we came to see why Zen hasn't been receiving routinely reports from Fort Laxdo. Once being there we were greeted by one single guard and we were informed that everyone was sick. While investigating we realized that we needed to get Shirayuki since she is the only one who would be able to help the sick soldiers. She worked night and day to the point of exhaustion.

One day I was looking off into the distance when I noticed she was struggling a little to walk,  but I decided to mind my own business as I was given orders to Stay away from her. I couldn't help myself once I noticed she was going to fall over so I rushed to catch her.

"There goes my job." I thought to myself as I helped picked up a few documents that fell over.

"I appreciate your help." She said after I told her what I was doing there.

"I hope that you are not afraid of me. "

"Why would I be frightened by someone who just saved me from a nasty spill? That's silly,  bye."

I had mentioned that she seemed as though she wasn't doing very well and she asked me not to mention it to anyone. I was thinking of informing the master until she mentioned why she didn't want anyone to know.

At that moment I realized I had caught feelings for the red head. "Wow... I sure am a piece of shit aren't I? First Zen falls in love with someone else while the princess is "lost" and now I have feelings for Shirayuki when I promised to come back and never did." "I will never be able to face Y/N now.

(A/N:i still some what have writers block after I don't know how long so I am sorry for the crappy chapter. Thank you for reading)