Part nine

(AN: This chapter will be a time skip. basically skipping most of season one and two right after they come back from rescuing Shirayuki and Zen has to have Marriage interviews.)

Zen's POV

After coming back from Tanbarun I was immediately interupted from my duties by Lord Haruka. 

"Prince Izana has also looked this over. He said we could invite them to the castle so we can get this over with. Are you even listening Prince." Lord Haruka spoke while I sighed in annoyance. 

I am not able to believe that after everything I have done to show him that  nothing will separate Shirayuki and I he is still trying to set me up in marriage interviews. While I am looking at the list I see Kiki's name on there. Which gave me the idea of just having a marriage interview with her just to make my brother lave me a lone. At least for a while. Before I say anything else I keep scanning the list of potential wives. 

"Please think about this carefully highness this country needs your support and so does your brother." Says lord Haruka. 

In that moment I notice another familiar name and stare at it in shock. It was (Y/N) name but, it couldn't be her could it? Wow I had not seen or heard her name in a while. It has been so long since she has been kidnapped. No one informed me about her being found.

"Lord Haruka, is (Y/N) the princess from Biejo? The princess who was kidnapped when she was heading back to her kingdom?" I asked not knowing if I wanted this to be true or not. 

"Yes your highness. I believe that she was actually rescued while you were in Tanbarun looking for Shirayuki. Since it had been so long since the agreement of the arranged marriage was made Prince Izana wanted to give you the opportunity for you to choose on who you will have a marriage interview with instead of just forcing the arranged marriage again." 

"I see. I would like to have the marriage interview with (Y/N) then." I responded. 

If this was true I wanted to see it for myself. I wanted to see if it was (Y/N) that I was in love with many years ago. In that moment that was all I could think about. Not remembering Shirayuki for a moment before Lord Haruka excused himself. When he opened the door I saw standing there a wide eyed Obi as well as Mitsuhide and Kiki. 

"So you are going through with the marriage interview. What about Shirayuki?" asked Kiki. 

The I finally came back to reality. Shirayuki, she has been here for me since we met and I had not been able to get her out of my mind. She will be upset when she finds out about this.

"No one can tell her about this marriage interview understood. Not until after it is over and I want to be the one who speaks to her about it." both Kiki and Mitsuhide nodded while Obi just stood there. Still stunned. "I need some time to think to myself. Please take your leave." I said. I needed some time. It was to much to think about Shirayuki and now knowing (Y/N) is back. I don't know what I will do. 

Obi's POV

"Lord Haruka, is (Y/N) the princess from Biejo? The princess who was kidnapped when she was heading back to her kingdom?" I heard Zen ask Lord Haruka. 

It couldnt be could it? If it is (Y/N) MY (Y/N) I don't know what I would do. I broke the promise to her and now I will have to see her do a marriage interview with Zen. This cant be happening. Unless this is a punishment for catching feelings for Shirayuki. This has to be some kind of joke right.

 "Yes your highness. I believe that she was actually rescued while you were in Tanbarun looking for Shirayuki. Since it had been so long since the agreement of the arranged marriage was made Prince Izana wanted to give you the opportunity for you to choose on who you will have a marriage interview with instead of just forcing the arranged marriage again." Responded Lord Haruka shaking me from my thoughts. 

So it is my (Y/N). I finally get to see her again but, is it okay to see her. After everything? breaking our promise and falling in love with someone else. Yes I have to see her. I have to explain to her why I was not able to return. I am sure she will understand. Interrupting my thoughts once again was Lord Haruka exiting the masters office. Zen just starring at Kiki, Mitsuhide and I. While they were talking I just stood there silent. There was nothing I could really say without giving away everything regarding her kidnapping and her father locking her away. So I just stood there still in disbelieve until Zen dismissed us. 

Tomorrow is going to be an extremely overwhelming day. None of us really knowing what awaits us. 

(A/N: I am really sorry for such a long wait everyone. I know I know I am still not the best at writing but I do hope you all enjoy. I hope this chapter makes sense. I wanted to skip most of what happened in the anime because it is not very relevant to the story at this point. Only know that during that time Zen just kept falling in love with Shirayuki. I hope I am able to continue updating more regularly now since I believe I have more so of a better idea of how to go about the story. Thankyou everyone who has stuck around. Also let me know who you guys want (Y/N) to end up with?)