Part five

Zen's POV

It has been a while since I was told that Y/N has been kidnapped and I have not stopped looking for her since. I have had guards search for her but she does not seem to turn up anywhere. "Where could you be Y/N, please be safe and know that I will find you soon." I wished I could be there for her so this would have never happened. I was looking up at the sky thinking about what could have happened when I was summoned by lord brother. As I was walking in I notice there was someone with him, that's when I noticed it was King Kumogi, Y/N's father, speaking to lord brother. "Sorry for the interruption lord brother, but I was informed you wanted to speak to me, and good evening to you King Kumogi." I wanted to know what was going on but I am sure Y/N being gone must be just as hard on him as it is on me so I decided to stay quiet. 

"Good evening Prince Zen I was speaking to Prince Izana about Y/N and he has told me that you have been searching for her ever since her disappearance I am happy to hear that you care so much about her, I must say I made the right choice to choose you as her future husband." He said while facing me then my brother spoke up. " Yes I was explaining to him how much you cared about her so the king asked me to please call back all the guards and stop the search." Which made me ask frantically, "What why would I, we need to search for her she could be anywhere!" "I understand that prince but please know that she is my daughter and I have hired skilled searchers to look for her, I ask that you please call your guards back you need them here and if I hear anything you will be one of the first to know." I could not believe what he was asking me, but there was nothing else I could do. I know lord brother would scold me for going against his word so I agreed to it. It still did not seem right to me to just stop but there was nothing else I could do I dont want to anger anyone.

Y/N POV (Please note this is happening the same time its not in the past or the future if that makes sense? lol) 

The days seem to go by slow since all I could do was practice my sword, read, write and other small things that I can do being locked up. It is boring here and I have even thought about escaping, but I did not have a solid plan. There was only two options as exits which was the door and the windows, but the door was always locked from the outside and there was no way I would be able to get out with out getting caught. The windows on the other hand are able to be opened but I am to high up I am afraid I could hurt myself which would not help and I would get no where. Today was the day though I thought to myself. I can escape this place all I have to do is jump out the window and latch myself on to the branch that is near and just climb down. 

As I thought that I opened up the window and stared at the branch intently calculating to see if I can reach it or not. So I took a deep breath and start climbing on to the edge of the window so I can jump. Before jumping I looked down just to see how far up I was then when I looked back up to the branch I was startled, there was a guy there that I had not seen before, making me loose my balance I lost my grip and started falling over. I closed my eyes waiting to be hit with pain, and when I did not feel anything I slowly opened them only to realize I was back inside the room. Then it hit me I was being held bridal style by the same stranger that was standing on the branch. "Can you please let me down! Who are you anyway, and what are you doing here? Are you a real kidnapper; you have to be kidding me this cant be happening." I yelled which made him put me down. "Excuse me Princess my name is Obi, it is really nice to finally meet you, I was hired by your father just in case you ever did something like this and honestly it took you long enough I was getting bored just standing around." He replied with a dorky smirk on his face. "Then why in the world did you never come and say hello? I was bored here to might as well make a friend with a stranger even if you are just here to keep me from escaping." "Well I did not just want to show up I wanted to meet you by stopping you from leaving and the day is finally here, now princess why exactly did it take you so long, also are you crazy why would you jump if the branch is so far away?" he asked while trying to keep himself from laughing. "Look Obi I am the one who asks the questions here now quit making fun of me now that you are here and I know I dont have a chance of escaping would you mind being my friend and keeping me company?" "Sure princess I would love that we can keep each other company since there is nothing else we both have to do." "Oh come on Obi we are friends now drop the Princess and just call me Y/N." "Great Y/N its really nice to meet you what do you say want to get to know each other more? Since we are going to spend a whole lot of time together." 

and with that started a new friendship that will last a few years until my happiness is taken away from me once again.