Part Seven

Obi's POV 

(A/N keep in mind this is during the time that Obi left from the very beginning towards the end before (Y/N) has the marriage interview with Zen. Its the same as what happened during the anime but I will be skipping some of them.)  

I cant believe that the king ordered me to get rid of a girl who is getting to close to the prince, well I shouldn't be complaining since this is my job. Call me selfish but I really don't want to get rid of her, if its someone the prince is falling in love with that means it would be easier for me to stay with the princess. I am afraid that the moment she sees the prince again she will forget about me and fall in love with him again.  My orders were to get rid of the girl just by scaring her off or trying anything for her and the prince to not see each other. 

Walking up to the guards at the gate I pulled up a paper signed by the prince stating that the prince commanded to no longer let the red haired girl to come in the castle. It was no use due to the red haired girl already being inside the castle. I decided to look for her and scare her off with an arrow. 

Once I finally saw her I aimed my arrow a little bit in front of her just to scare her out and not harm her. Once I made it I notice that when she finished reading it she took the arrow and kept running. I was impressed with this girl she wasn't afraid. I did not know what to do, not to long after I was caught by one of the prince attendants. The prince had surprisingly been easy on me only making me work for him to pay for what I did. I don't know how to break it to the princess she would be upset and worried for me on the other hand I could not let them know that I was sent by (Y/N) father to get rid of the girl. 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to update but I am having a bit of a writers block. I know how I want the story to go, but I am having a little trouble figuring out how to go about the plot if that makes any sense? Thank you all for reading. If you have any ideas or things you would like for me to put in the story comment to let me know.