𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊;

ᴬⁿⁿᵒʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ

████████████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

„¸████████████████

████████████████

𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬. The soles of her dark blue boots clicked on the floors. Her body was laced with a tight and elegant dress that had the same blue colour.

Imogen did not choose that outfit herself. Her mother simply forced her to. Rambling on about something like showing her status and other bullshit.

Living in Erudite was certainly not the dream people claimed it to be. All the gossip was about how robots would hand you your coffee, or how modern and futuristic everything looked.

Only Imogen knew better. Erudite was filled with snobs and idiots. People who claimed to be better than others just because they were smart.

It was safe to say that Imogen hated the place. She hated it so much that she would rather be in Abnegation, or even Amity. And those people annoyed her to the max.

Once on the street someone from Amity came up to her and handed her a poster that said; "spread the kindness". Imogen couldn't be more annoyed.

The only fraction Imogen could really stand was Dauntless. The people there were brave and fearless. Something Imogen wanted to be as well.

"Daughter." The monotone voice of Jeanine was heard and Imogen turned to see her mother walking towards her with a few of her pathetic minions following. "I see you're wearing the dress I told you to wear. Good to know that you're finally listening to me."

Imogen raised an eyebrow, unfazed with the sneaky jab her mother just threw at her. "My pants were still at the dry cleaners. I had nothing else to wear. Trust me, if I could I would've."

Jeanine sighed. Not out of disappointment but because of the annoyance she felt because of her daughter's disrespect. "We're going home."

Imogen rolled her eyes but followed her mother to the self-driving car that was stood ready at the exit.

The two got inside and silence filled the backseat of the car. Imogen didn't care about starting a conversation with her mother.

Jeanine had never been the mother Imogen needed her to be. And the two never got along. Jeanine was strict and cared about people's opinions. Imogen was the exact opposite, not caring about other people's opinions and doing what she wanted.

Jeanine was looking through the files she was handed by her minions. "What did you do at the lab today? Finally finish that project of yours?"

Imogen looked out of the window. "I helped those stupid students of yours. I didn't have any time to work on my own project." And she glanced through the window at the city. And the apocalypse-looking buildings giving it a somehow scary look.

Jeanine nodded at Imogen's response. "Well then after the choosing ceremony you'll have to finish it. I'm tired of the long wait."

Imogen rolled her eyes. Jeanine was really convinced that Imogen would chose Erudite.

But to be honest, Imogen had no clue what to chose. Sure, having a mother as faction leader was handy. But she hated the place, and the people.

Tomorrow was the test, that test would decide what faction suited Imogen the best. And Imogen had a hunt that that wouldn't be Erudite.

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

I'm already so in love with this story!
What about you guys? Do you like it so far? Let me know!

████████████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸