𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊;

ˢᶜᵃʳʸ ᵗᵉˢᵗˢ

████████████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

„¸████████████████

████████████████

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠?" Imogen mumbled under her breath while standing in the Erudite line. There where lines for every faction. Only one line was still empty, the Dauntless line.

It was test day. And it was safe to say that Imogen was terrified. She honestly had no clue where she would end up.

Sure she was smart, so she could get Erudite. But she also wasn't afraid to tell the truth, Candor. And lastly, she genuinely believed that she had no fears, that was an obvious Dauntless trait.

Imogen Matthews had no idea what to expect. And that was the first time in her life that that had happened.

Her whole life had been planned by her mother. Jeanine simply called it 'paving the way' but Imogen thought it was obsessive.

The Erudite line was mostly silent. Some people were bragging about what they had done in the labs but most of the young people were silent. Mostly because they were staring at Imogen.

It had been that way for as long as Imogen could imagine. Being Jeanines daughter had it's pros but also definitely it's cons.

Like the constant eyes on her. She was always being watched. Jeanine had gave herself quite the reputation. And that immediately gave Imogen one too.

While the said girl was deep in her thoughts, the loud noise of a train gliding over the rails could be heard from afar.

Imogen turned around to see a small grey train going with a fast pace on the rusted yellow rails.

People in their black clothes were hanging out of the doors, big smiles on their faces.

It was the dauntless faction, fashionably late of course. And perfectly drawing attention of everyone else.