ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ᵗᵉⁿˢᵉ

████████████████

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

„¸████████████████

████████████████

The weeks were flying by for Imogen. Every day she would train. And every day she would get up at 5 am to go on a run. Not a single day she had rest. When the others were asleep or had a day off, Imogen was working her butt off trying to improve.

Four recognized the signs. He could clearly see that she was trying to process and overcome whatever things she had to go through at Erudite. He recognized it because he went through the same.

That's why he tried to help her as much as he could. He knew that the doors of the Dauntless compound wouldn't open until 6. So every morning he'd go out early and open up every door of the compound so that Imogen could have her morning run. And while she was away, he would sneak into the dorms and put a bottle of water and an apple besides her bed for when she would return.

And every time she saw that water and apple besides her bed she would smile just a little. Her years at Erudite never allowed her to show her real side but here she felt like she belonged.

This morning was no diffrent than any other morning this past few weeks. Four would wake up early, open the doors for Imogen(without her knowing) and she would go on a run and find an apple and a bottle of water besides her bed.

Except this time Christina was already awake.

"Morning 'Gen" She said groggily, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Imogen rolled her eyes at the stupid nickname Tris and Christina gave her. "Good morning Christina. Please stop calling me Gen, it sounds so stupid."

And Imogen took a seat on her bed, which was placed across from Christina's, and took a bite from the apple Four secretly brought her.

Christina looked confused at her actions. "Okay first of all, I'm not going to stop calling you Gen, it's cute. And second of all, where did you get that apple?"

Imogen slightly frowned at the question. "Well I go on a run every morning and every time I come back  there's a bottle of water and an apple. I just asumed it was you or Tris playing some stupid games?"