-05-

Walking around the quarters observing it the decorations the furnishings and everything around the Queen's chambers. Dagi finally came close to Zhan's bed making his servant standup far from her with head hang low. She sat and wanted to touch the medicine to smear on his wounds but Zhan threw her hand away startling her but composed herself fast.

"You shouldn't have woken up your Highness it would be better if you just died don't you think so your pitiful life would at least have ended and you would find happiness in the after life as its not going to take long until I you are overthrown and I become the Queen then you won't stand a chance." She leaned in and whispered in Zhan's ear.

Zhan looked at her like she has started going crazy but didn't say  anything, he just smiled at her and back to the bed.

"I need to rest thanks for the visit but you should leave now." With that he motioned Yubin to show her out.

Dagi was mad as she didn't get the reaction she wanted but she just put on a smile bowed to him and walked out with her servant.

"My lady what do we do now?" Her maid asked when they reached out.

"Don't worry he is a dumb Queen once he uses the medicine the poison in it will start killing him slowly."

"You are so brilliant my lady no one is like you." She commented with a smile on her face.

Dagi smirked and looked at her servant then started walking away from the Queen's chambers gracefully.

****
Back in the room Yubin looked at the medicine they brought and frowned, it looked weird what kind of medicine is this. He knelt and brought his fingures to touch in the herbal medicine.

"Don't...." Zhan caught his hand before he could touch it.

"Just throw it out."

Yubin looked at him hesitantly but then went threw it out and came back beside the Queen.

"Do my wounds look so bad?" he asked as he couldn't see behind.

"Get me a mirror I want to see how bad it is."

"But your........"

"Now."

Bin went and brought the mirror and another one so it won't be so hard for  the Queen to look back.

Zhan grimaced at the sight of his back the person who beat him really wanted him dead. He touched his back softly not to hurt himself , these wounds needed to be treated they would get infected more if this goes on.

"Am the Queen didn't they send a doctor to treat me these wounds look infected." He said looking at Yubin who frowned.

"The doctor came but the wounds were not healing instead got worse so I stopped giving them to you."

"You are so smart Yubin that was a good idea but I need to treat them."

"How will you treat them you have no knowledge about medicine." Yubin who was blushing for the compliment said but soon realised he had insulted the Queen.

"Am sorry please punish this servants big mouth." Kneeling down he said.

Zhan laughed and told its OK he needn't be so polite when they were alone.

Yubin looked at him weirdly at his behavior that seemed to change but didn't comment on it.

"Have this list IG herbs get all of them and then I will show you that I also have medical knowledge." He winked at Yubin making him almost fall down at his master's manners.

He got the list and went off leaving Zhan to think about what he had to do in this place. He now knows about the life of the body he is in and it seemed this Zhan is really so pitiful always trying to get the King's attention, disrespected by people who are below him but would always do nothing.

I really need to get my act together.