-31-

"Does it hurt?" Yibo asked after Zhan lay back.

"Don't ask me such a question am a man don't treat me like a Lady."

"Huh I was just asking anyway let me look for some to clean you up,then you will be more comfortable."

Not far into the cave he found a small pool of water and he brought Zhan to clean up. After that Zhan felt a bit better except the stinging but that was no problem for him.

"We need to get out of here." Zhan said after dressing up all this time he didn't look Yibo in the eyes. Yibo also dressed properly and they went out of the cave,started walking in a clear opening. They hadn't gone far when Zhan slipped but good thing Yibo caught him on time before he kissed the ground with his butt.

"You are so clumsy." Yibo reprimanded him while helping him walk.

*****
"Where are you going?!" Jun followed Chandha who kept quiet going in a certain direction, this man was starting to get on his knives.

"Can't you.." He stopped talking when a sword was put to his neck.

"Just shut up." Chandha started walking again.

"How will you become my wife if I don't say anything?" Jun teased her to which she drew her sword again and they fought for a few minutes both knew what they were doing.

"Will you stop being feisty." He was answered back by silence as Chandha continued on his way ignoring everything the other said even going as far as walking faster to get away from the man.

Suddenly her ears caught onto some noises, she looked at Jun who also may have heard the noise and they rushed that way. The scene that welcomed them the king was cut below his belly protecting Zhan who had also got the hang of it and was whipping the men with his whip trying to balance Yibo who seemed to be poisoned by the blade.

Chandha and Jun immediately joined the fight killing the men off in a few minutes, they were over forty men on the ground now,the others started to retreat seeing their companions killed but Chandha wasn't having it,she threw darts at them and they all killed a target but still a few men ran off.

"Help us I think Yibo got poisoned by the blade he needs to be rushed to the doctor." Zhan was panicking tears streaming down his eyes. A few more men came, Jun first cut the cloth on the place and cut it so that blood comes out to reduce on the poison in the body and soon they where on there way to the palace with an unconscious king struggling for his life.

"Are you okay?" Chandha asked Zhan who nodded his head at her with a smile. She looked at him suspiciously and when she saw his neck,she decided to shut up.

*****
They reached the palace in an hour and immediately rushed the king to his chambers.

"Summon the imperial doctor right away!" Jun exclaimed before following the people who took the king to his chambers. The palace fell into chaos as people run from place to place.

"No one else is allowed to enter." Zhan ordered the soldiers who nodded their heads, consort Su who had come to was also stopped on the door and told to go back to her chambers.

The imperial doctor rushed in and tried to greet the Queen but he was told to drop the formalities and treat the king.

Zhan sat on the chair as he was fired of standing up plus he was also tired from the running ,fighting, plus their sexual activities, thinking about them he blushed but was still having some questions if but anyway sooner or late he had to do it.

*****
Two days later
Zhan was already energized his body strength recovered but the king hadn't woken up yet but he was out of danger ,he was just in a small coma.

"Highness you need to go to the court there is an urgent matter that needs immediate attention." Jun bowed to Zhan who was strolling with Yubin.