-25-

Unknown camp

As the leader finished drinking he decided to take the girls he was with in a room to get some private time and enjoy himself. As he was staggering holding onto the waists of the girl who were also giggling, he was stopped by two men wearing red robes with someone red embodiments on them. The girls were thrown away from him and he was taken away to the far end where a man wearing the same robes as the two men were but he had his back on them.

He was thrown down and forced to kneel but the said person didn't turn,he just put his two fingures up motioning the men to let him go but he still didn't turn around.

"It is very early in the morning but you reek of alcohol you low lives really disgust me,anyway about the job I asked of you?" He said in his deep voice making shivers run through the boss's body.

"Master it will be done but right now the army is on guard so we can't trespass through them let's wait for about two months." Boss replied hurriedly.

"Is that it after all the days I have given you?" Master was clearly mad.

"But master we will deal with the king in two weeks so don't worry that will weaken them also our informant has given us the routes they will use during the hunt,you will receive the good news soon."

"This is your last chance there won't be another." With that the master went away followed by his guards and the boss heaved a sigh this man is really so intimidating.

*****
Present day

"You know consort Yin I may think you killed your unborn child so that you could frame me?" Zhan said without remorse,he was sympathizing with her at first but after ever word her father spat and how she blamed him it all went to thin air.

Consort Li wanted to say something but her father gave her a stern look telling her to keep out of this,it didn't go unnoticed by Zhan who internally scoffed smart cunning bastard he thought as he leaned onto the table looking at the consort who was crying but her tears didn't move him.

"How dare you say such a thing about mother it was clearly you who gave me the medicine, Majesty you were also around!" She cried more hiccuping uncontrollably.

"Shut up!" Yibo intoned thinking about the incident.

*****
Two days ago
    Zhan came out of his chambers going to visit the pregnant consort as it will look bad if he their leader doesn't show any concern about the harem. As he was walking suddenly he saw the king and his mother talking from a far.

'Mother greetings.' He bowed respectfully to which mother smiled.

'Stand straight my dear,where are you going?'

'I was going to visit consort Yin Yubin told she was with child so I decided to check on her wellbeing.'

'You really have a good heart dear here I also wanted to send this medicine to her since you are going there here take it.'she clutched her back.

'Mother you don't look to well,how could you let her go out in this situation!?' He scolded Yibo who looked like he was wrongly accused.

'Don't accuse me I was trying to take her back but she is sturbon  you are all now ganging up on me.'he sounded truly offended but they paid no heed to his tantrum.

'Then go with Zhan nana will take me to my chambers, if you refuse I won't go to rest and you will be held responsible for my bad health.'she added as he was about to protest that's how they ended up going together.

'How have you been?'Yibo asked as the silence was killing him but instead Zhan just blushed as he couldn't put on a straight face after his dream.

'Am okay how is the work you have been doing?'they went on making casual conversation until they reached the consorts chambers and gave her the medicine.