-23-

Zhan reached his chambers, removed his ornaments as he sat infront of the mirror, Yubin came and also helped him after he prepared a bath for him. Removing his outer robes he went to the tub and dipped his body in the cented water filled with pink flowers, he felt soothed as soon as he was in it,Yubin came and helped him to bath pouring water on his back removing any tanned skin.

When he was done,Zhan dried himself and wore revealing beautiful pink robe with only inner short wear revealing his long white legs chest and thin waist. He sat on the bed waiting and finally his chambers opened and came the king who stopped in his tracks seeing the beauty infront of him.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"he asked.

" Is it working? "Zhan fired back.

" Yes."Yibo said as he went and sat next to him, Zhan was all looking shy like a virgin maiden who is about to be deflowered. Yibo removed his boots and outer robes first slowly as Zhan helped him remove the ornament on his head.

After he caught Zhan's slim waist and pulled him to his lap as he inclined his face closer until they start kissing slowly at first but soon it turned rough, the King's naughty hands started touching and squishing his Queen's butt who moaned in the kiss and started to unconsciously dry hump on the king making his little brother excited. Yibo turned them over and now Zhan was under him with half opened eyes filled with lust. He removed the outer robe he was wearing leaving him in the shorts and started trailing kisses down ward from his lips, neck to his pink erected buds all this while Zhan was writhing and moaning in pleasure making sounds he didn't know he can produce.

"Hmm!ahhh,your Majesty!" Zhan licked his lips which had gone dry from all the noises his making. He tried to sit and remove the King's remaining clothes but the king beat him to eat as he hurriedly removed them eyeing him like a prey. Zhan gasped seeing the size of the King's little bro.

"Suck me." The king commanded to which he obliged excited and nervous at the same time, he first caught it in his hand as if admiring it then started sucking from the tip slowly but the king was impatient as grabbed his head in the back and pushed it all in gagging him,tears started to come from his eyes as he moaned on it which sent pleasurable vibrations to the king who pulled out thinking if this goes on he might cum before eating the delicious food. He tore the shorts off making Zhan to cover his little brother as he felt so exposed but the king removed his hands taking his member in his mouth as he searched with his fingures his hole,once he found it he started pressing in circles so his fingure could enter when it did Zhan was so uncomfortable but couldn't concentrate on it as his little brother was receiving so much pleasure. Once Yibo saw he was prepared enough he aligned himself and started to push in slowly as he was so tight suddenly he pulled out and pushed it all in at once.

"AHHHHHH." Zhan shouted himself out from the dream "get off me , get out of me, you pervert who allowed you to touch me." He wriggled violently sitting on the bed eyes still closed pushing and fighting air.

Yubin who heard the noise came running to see him screaming throwing hands in the air as fighting something.

"Your Highness wakeup." Yubin tried but was pushed away but he didn't give up and came caught his hands"Highness its me open your eyes."he gave him some small slaps making him open his eyes.

"Oh my Yubin my virginity that pervert king is trying to take it."

"_______?"

"_____?"

Zhan was all sweaty breathing and panting hard you may think he had run a marathon, he stood up and started pacing as if looking something. Yubin and Chandha knew he has finally lost it and he is going crazy.