-47-

Leader Ma knelt infront of the second Prince his hands held from behind by a big man,he glared at the Prince who had a smirk on his lips.

"You know if you give me the report that is to be sent to my father I may be kind to forgive your people." He said but only earned a snort from the leader,he punched the wall hard making his knuckles bleed.

"Hahahahahahaha....." The leader started laughing like a mad man while staring at the angry Prince.

"Is something funny.?" The Prince asked.

"You are just some piece of shit who wants to be recognized by your father but he never will. You are just a weakling who is used by others as a puppet you think by framing me the king will make you the crown Prince then your so stupid than I thought." Leader Ma spat with a smirk on his face looking at the others face. A punch landed on his cheek making him groan as blood filled his mouth but he still laughed tears in his eyes from laughing to much.

"You are at the verge of death but still have the guts to laugh."

"At least I will die respectfully but do you really think the Chi  will help you after this then your pathetic. Haha." He shook his head before he looked at once to the Prince and freed himself got a blade