Part 10

Everyone was sitting in the living room and writing names on invitation cards except Manik when Khan's enter the living room. 

Aliya and Mukti jumped towards Nandini and crushed her between themselves. 

'Choro mujhay tum dono, sans nahi a raha' Nandini said while pushing them and everyone smiled at them. Ayesha got up to meet Zoya and Asad and Faiza went to get water for the guests. 

After meeting the two monkeys, Nandini moved towards Ayesha 

'Mein bohat naraz hon apsay, mein kab say itnezar kr rahi thi apka, yeh dono tu kisi kaam ki nahi hain' Ayesha said while hugging Nandini

'Sorry aunty ab mein a gaye hon hon tu saray kaam kr don gi' Nandini said with a beautiful smile and Mukti and Aliya made faces 

'Badi jaldi side badli ha apnay ma' Mukti complained 

'tumhaye kis nay kaha mein tumhari side pr hon mein tu shuru say nandini ki side pe hon' Ayesha said while kissing nandini's forehead

'yeh lain sab kay liye pani' Faiza said while bringing a tray filled with glasses. 

'beta pani tu nahi chahiye, chai pila do' Asad said 

'Ji abhi lati hon' Fazia said while getting up

'Mein help krti hon Dida ki' Nandini said while going towards the kitchen 

.......

Nandini didn't know how to ask about Manik so she kept fidgeting with her fingers. Finally, after gathering a lot of strength Nandini asked 'Manik kidhar hain?'

'Woh tu jab say aya ha room mein he baand ha shayad kisi kaam mein busy ha' Faiza explained, she understood that Nandini wanted to meet him and understanding that she is too shy to ask she told Nandini to go and give tea to manik in his room.

........

Nandini knocked the door twice and third time a voice came come in, Manik was laying on the bed with his arm on his face. 

'Apki chai, kidhar rakhon' nandini asked softly, hearing her voice Manik quickly sat up

'Tum kab aye' manik enquired 

'Thori dair pehlay, Mama and Baba kh sath, who neechay hain, yeh kidhar rakhon?' Nandini said while looking down

'Idhar rakh do, wait... neechay lay jao mein bhi sab kh sath pee lon ga chai' Manik said with a straight face

'Mujh...Mujhay baat krni thi apsay' Nandini said after gathering a lot of confidence 

'ab kiya baat krni ha' manik asked 

'woh...woh....mein' nandini didn't know how to say anything when he is staring her so passionately 

'is say agay bhi kuch bolo gi' Manik said strenly while getting up from the bed, which startled nandini and she was about to drop the cup

'Kuch nahi ho sakta tumhara, agar baat nahi krni tu jao' Manik said while taking the cup from her hand and putting it on the side table.

Nandini kept standing there which irked Manik more and he moved towards the door while saying 'nahi jana tu yahin khari raho mein ja raha hon' 

As he walked past Nandini, she gathered herself and held his hand 'meinay baba ku kuch nahi kaha, Allah mian ki kasam' listening to this Manik moved back and Nandini quickly left his hand.

'Tu phir uncle ku kiya hoa ha' Manik asked again 

'Mujhay nahi pata, unhu nay mujhsay is baray mein koi baat nahi ki aur burai kiya ha kuch time wait krny mein' Nandini said softly, Manik moved towards her and held her shivering hands which caused a stir in Nandini so she tried to remove her hands but Manik is Manik he held her hands more tightly and pulled her towards himself.

'Burai yeh ha kh mein tum say aur door nahi reh sakta, tumhain bohat piyar krta hon, zindagi ho tum meri' he said while creasing her cheek.

'kuch dair pehlay tu ap shadi tornay walay thay' nandini said while looking in his eyes

'woh tu bas gussay mein nikal gaya, aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta' Manik said while rubbing the back of his neck

'Hum neechay chalain' nandini asked 

'chaltay hain, apna honay wala room to dekh lo pehlay' 

'Mein phir kabhi dekh lon gi, sab mera wait kr rahay hain neechay' Nandini quietly said

'Chalo phir akhatay chaltay hain,' Manik said while holding her hand

Nandini looked towards their joined hands and tried to take her hand back. 'Aisay acha nahi lagta'

Manik understood her hesitation 'ab tu chor raha hon shadi kay baad nahi choron ga' he pecked her hand and then left it.

Manik came in front of Nandini, so they were standing facing each other now. Manik creased her cheek 'Tum mujhay bohat achi lagti ho, I love you so much'

Nandini blushed so hard that she couldn't even look in his eyes anymore, she looked down while fidgeting with her fingers
'Hum chalain'

'Pata nahi kab tum meri feelings reciprocate karo gi, budha ho jaon ga' Manik whispered to himself while walking towards the door.

'Aisa tu nahi' Nandini's meek reply made Manik smile whole heartedly

.......

'Lo ji Manik bhi a he gaya neechay' Ayesha exclaimed while putting everyone's attention towards the duo.

Manik confidentiality climbed down the stairs and met Asad. While Nandini became more conscious and just sat quickly on the corner chair that was free. Luckily it was near Mukti and Aliya so she felt a little comfortable but looking at their creepy smiles which were clearly asking "what happened upstairs?" She decided to focus on her hands.

'Hamari tu chai ho gaye ha, ab Hum chaltay hain, raat bhi bohat ho rahi ha. Ab bachay enjoy karo aur Ayesha ki help bhi krna yeh na ho ap masti meim he lagaye raho' Asad said while getting up and Zoya followed his steps and stood up as well.

'Uncle ap fikar na karain mein insay saray kaam time say krwa lon ga' Manik said looking at the girls while Mukti and Aliya rolled their eyes at his statement.

Zoya patted his shoulder after meeting all the ladies. In the end she came to Nandini and hugged her.
'Thora time spend krnay ki khoshish krna Manik kay sath bhi; it will help in opening up' Zoya instructed to which Nandini looked at her with a pyppy face.

'I know you are not comfortable but for me try it, okay?' She looked questionably towards her to which she gave a small nod.

'Don't worry aunty Hum dono ka sahi say dehan rakhain gaye' Faiza chipped in while side hugging Nandini

'Mujhay tu koi tension nahi ha apna ghar ha bachion ka' Zoya said

''Bilkul sahi kaha' Ayesha exclaimed

'Jab bhai Sahib chalay jain office tu batana: mein apki taraf a jaon gi wahan say designer or jewller kay pass chalain gaye' Ayesha said while walking towards gate with Zoya and Asad.

Nandini tried to go behind them as well However Mukti pulled her back and made her sit next to Manik.

'Tu batiye meri honay wali bhabhi, kaisa lag raha ha apnay shohar kay pass bhait kr' Mukti rolled a magazine and put it in front of Nandini's mouth like a mic.

Nandini looked at her and gave a death glare which meant 'mein tumhain baad mein dekhti hon'

'Kyun tang kr rahi ho meri beti ko' Ayesha came back after seeing off the guests.

'Aunty hamain bhi tu pata chalay, batiye na Di' Aliya exclaimed and cane and sat near Mukti

'Ha bataiye na Nandini' Faiza encouraged her as well.

Nandini is very bad a expressing and especially when this much focus is on her only so she got more confused and nervous. Nandini knew eventhough everyone was on one side Ayesha would rescue her.

'Chalo sab keh rahay hain tu beta bata he do' Ayesha's statement was a shock for Nandini and she became so nervous that her eyes started watering. Only one person was enhoyng her this condition "Manik" who really wanted to know what she would say.

'M..mmm...mei..n...mein...'

Vote and Comment