Prologue

'Why can't you leave me alone' Nandani yelled helplessly.

'Why should I leave you? You are my life, Zindagi ban gayi ho meri' I whispered yelled each word so it stays in her mind forever. She ignored my confession as usual and pushed me away.

'Meri baat sunay ka tu tax lagta ha na!!' I shouted in frustration.

Manik Malhotra is a world famous Muslim billionaire. Manik is well-settled in his life and ruling the business world. He is solo owner of world's best (high-tech) company. Rude, arrogant, ruthless are his second names however for his family he is an absolute different person. His family consists of mum and 2 sisters who he loves more than his life.

Nandani Khan a sweet and simple next-door girl. Her dad is a doctor and her mom owns a boutique. She has a sweet younger sister who she adores the most. A total nerd when it comes to studies but can make any guy fall in love with a single glance. Very modest, obedient and respect her family values. She has one best friend who is her soul sister and secret keeper.

I am continuing my writing once again so please support me whole heartedly. If you have any concerns please discuss with me and do not abuse!! 

Character sketch and Part 1 is coming soon...

Please like, comment and share!!