Chapter Four: The Talk

Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting as frequent as possible, these past few days have been crazy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Scott settled into his hospital bed and scooted to the left so Mitch could squeeze in next to him. They held hands for a long time before speaking.

        "I'm so sorry." Mitch started; tears filling his eyes, "I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't think he would do anything."

        "It's okay Mitch." Scott smiled and wiped Mitch's tears off his soft cheeks, "I knwo you didn't mean for this. You didn't know what he was capable of. Don't blame yourself."

        "I can't not blame myself Scott. I-if I just le-let you call the police when we had the chance-"

        Scott pulled Mitch to him and lightly kissed him. Once they separated, he spoke.

        "I love you. I loved you before and I still love you now." Scott kissed him again; this time more passionate. Mitch deepened the kiss, pulled Scott closer to him, and pushed his hands against Scott's back.

        "Ah!" Scott screamed in agonized pain as Mitch pressed on his wound.

        ""I'm so sorry!" Mitch apoligized and immedietly scooted away from Scott.

        "It's okay. I'm alright. Just a little sore." Scott grabbed Mitch's hands and looked into his eyes. "Mitch Grassi. I love you so much. I am fighting for my life for you and I'm glad I am. Please don't ever leave me."

        "Oh Scott. I would never leave you."

        "And Mitch? Did that nurse call you Grassi-Hoying?"

        "...........I don't know."