|2|

Previously: That smile....

Flashback

You were in your first year and a newcomer when you saw him. A friend of yours was in the same group as him. It was lunch so you were sitting at a table all alone when your friend pulled you from the table to her groups table. She introduced her to her friends, him being the first.....

A few months later you had merged very well in the group. He walked toward you and you opened your locker.

You both were talking to eachother when two members from your group started fighting...It didn't end well for everyone in the group....

The group got divided into two but your close friendship with him didn't break. Only if he knew...

Flashback over

That him is none other than Nischay...

From then you both tried to avoid each other and nearly everytime, your and his timetable clashed so that you both were not able to talk to each other.  It was better that way because the memories would make you breakdown everytime.

You smile back at him. You wanted to be anywhere but near him right now. Because of your job and timings, you both lost contact while you were in Mumbai. Three years ago you shifted back in Delhi, that too unknowingly in the house whos balcony is exactly opposite to that of Nischay's. You had asked your father not to help you because...

Flashback

you: Papa aapko pata hai ki ab mein colage jane wali hun to mujhe kuch cheze puchni thi...

y/f: hn, bolo princess. Jo bolna hai wo aaram se bolna...

you: Papa mene socha ki kyu na mein apna surname change karke mummy ka surname lagau....aap to mere papa ho hi aur hamesha rahoge par collage mein agar kisiko yeh pata chala mere surname se to mujhe aapni reputation khud se banane nahi milegi....

y/f: Mujhe koi problem nahi hai beta....Jab mein collage mein that tab meine bhi ese ihi kiya tha...

you: Aur mein aapke sath nahi rehpaungi collage ke karan....

y/f: uski chinta tu mat kar, mujhe pata tha mere baccha itna samjhdar hai isliye meie ek accha sa flat kharid liya hai tere naam pe, par paise mene bhare hain..

you: Love you so much papa.....

and you hug him.

y/f: Love you too princess....

you: Kya hum aaj movie dekh sakte hain? 

y/f: kyu nahi princess...

you: aap theater mein rukiye, mein popcorn leke aati hun...

y/f: han theek hai beta...

Flashback over

A single tear falls from your eyes. You look at you phone and decide to call him...

you: Hello papa?

y/f: Princess?

you: haan papa....

y/f: tu jo mumbai se wapas aai, aur mujhe bhool gayi....

you: sorry papa.....mein literally har rooj roti hun, par mein aapse mil nahi sakti....

y/f: Mujhe bhi teri bahot yaad aati hai beta...

you: *wiping your tears* papa, aaj mein kisse mili pata hai?

y/f: Harsh se na? Uska mujhe phone aya that kuch der pehle...

you: Haan papa...Prerna bhabhi se bhi baat hui....

y/f: beta, kal bhi hum baat kar sakte hain?

you: papa kuch bhi puch rahe ho, Ofcourse baat kar sakte hain... kuch important?

y/f: haan par tu mujhe promise kar, tu wo news shanti se sunegi...

you: Jaise aap kaho....Love you mere pyare papa....

y/f: Love you too princess....bye...

you: Bye papa....

By the end of the call you were crying a lot. You managed to hold yourself up and calm yourself down. You wiped your tears and continued editting...

Next Day...

You uploaded the video and it received a lot of love...You were happy. Suddenly your phone wrung. and you pick it up...

you: Hello Abhishek...

Abhishek: Kya hua dude..itni smiley...

you: meri khushi dekhi nahi jati na?

Abhishek:......

you: laga hi mujhe...9 million hogay...

Abhishek: Congrats!!!!! Party chahiye yaar......

you: dungi bhai.....Accha sun, tujhe kya hua hai?

Abhishek: Bhai ki shaadi tey hogai....

you: Wow! Congrats..Ek minute....Usko itne jaldi karni nahi thi na?

Abhishek: Haan, par yeh saari gadbad ho gyi, dada aur dadi ke baje se hai.....

you: Unexpected? 

Abhishek: Very..

you: Don't worry.....sab ho jayga...

Abhishek: Hn, Sahi toh hai.....Chall mein rakhta hun, mummy bula rahi hai...

you: Bye!

you end the call and your mobile rung again... 

you: Hello Papa....

y/f: Congrats beta...

you: thank you papa....

y/f: beta, news yeh hai ki tere dadaji aur dadiji ne decide kiya tha aur contract bhi sign kiya tha it jab teri shaadi ki umar hogi tab teri shaadi unke best friend ke pote se karyenge....

you:  kya?? mein abhi shaadi nahi karne wali......

y/f: beta isme tere dada ji ki galti hai....

you: yaaar........

y/f: ek aur chej....

you: kya?

y/f: usme yeh bhi ek clause hai ki wo ladka na tera moh dekh sakta hai shaadi ke pehle jab se use pata chale aur tera naam bhi nahi jaan sakta....

you: par mein to uska naam jaan sakti hoon na?

y/f: uska naam hai......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do updates ek din mein........Yay!!!!!!