|28|

Nischay's PoV-

When I sat besides Y/n, I could feel her hyperventilate even more. I knew something had triggered her. I rubbed circles on her hand to calm her down and held her close to my chest so she could hear the lub dub of my heart. Harsh Jiju sat in the sofa next to ours.

Harsh: Kya hua? Mujhe malum hai ki tum log mujhe akele bulaoge nahi without any issue.

Y/n: (Took a deep breath) Yesterday someone attacked on our Server. Nischay and I have been building up firewalls after firewalls since yesterday. I just want you to setup a meeting as soon as possible. If not handled right now, it would create more problems in the Future.

Harsh: I'll see what I can do. Any idea who could do something like this?

I: Not yet....

Y/n: But I have a feeling that we will get to know soon.

I look at Y/n and nodded. If Y/n's gut feeling is like that then it must be true. In ten years of knowing her, it almost every time is.

Harsh: Anything related to the company, call me immediately. Understood?

Y/n: Yes sir. 

Harsh: I'll let you both be and leave. 

Harsh Jiju left and we both looked at each other. The sadness and pain in Y/n's eyes was something that I wanted to remove completely. She has been through so much in the past few years and no one except for me and her dad see it. 

We wanted to spend time with each other and concluded to watch mismatched, because after all Prajakta was Y/n's close friend and both of us had decided to the web series together. 

-A few episodes later- 

I was just staring at Y/n when she looked at me. I leaned in and looked at her lips then at her in the eyes. I just licked my lips. I don't know what happened, but in the next moment my lips were on hers. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Something that felt sweet. It was phenomenal. We pulled apart after a few minutes to calm our running heart and leaned our heads against each other.

The next episode started on the fire TV. That captured both mine and Y/n's attention.

Y/n's Pov-

The kiss made me remember all the memories and moments that I spent with Nischay through out the college. Sneaking out of the rooms to meet on the terrace and sit there watching the stars and talking hours on end. We nearly got caught at times by the security of the hostel but we saved ourselves. I always had crush on Nischay during college. And those nights on the terrace brought us closer than ever. 

A few things happened in my fourth year and Nischay's Final year. Things that I can never forget. Things that changed my life in a matter of days. Those days, Nischay was the only one with me. I couldn't tell my other friends and reveal myself to them. It would have been just too much risk during that time.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even realize that I fell asleep with Nischay besides me to keep my nightmares away from me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally. Here we are after months. Things have been changing in my life. Tuitions are very helpful. I'll give you that. But they also take a lot of your time. And there are Exams as well. Hope to see you guys soon. Till then.

Much much love <3