|16|

Nischay's Pov:

I woke to someone tears falling on my arm. I opened my eyes a bit to see y/n crying in her sleep. I pulled her close and rubbed her back to calm her down. A few minutes later she woke up. I made her sit up and have a glass of water.

I: Kya hua mini? Why crying on this beautiful morning?

Y/n: Princessa died today..... Uski yad ayi. Jab wo mari tab na mein uske paas thi na Harsh bhaiya......sapne mein woh dikhi aaj.

I: oh....woh jahan bhi hogi, woh khush hogi aur tumhe yad karegi. Okay?

Y/n nodded.

I: Ab no crying.

Y/n: That's why you are the best.

And she kissed my cheek, and snuggled into me. She put her head on my shoulder. I let her, I picked up my laptop from the side table and started editing. By 11am I had completed my editting and y/n was asleep. I let her. Today was the day she used to be sad aand sulky the whole day. I had finished my routine and had ordered the breakfast. I had ordered her favourite sandwiches and orange juice. When the food arrived, I woke her up and asked to finish her routine.

I: better?

Y/n: bohot. Video edit hogai?

I: hn. Yeh lo, tumhara sandwich.

Y/n: thank you so much.....

I: isme kya hai. Itna kuch nahi hai. Aaj tum na video edit karne wale ho, na record Karne wale ho.

Y/n: Par...

I: Par kuch nahi. Aaj beach pe chalenge shaam ko, use pehle movie dekhte hain....

Y/n: Ok....

I: Yahan aao, betho.

Y/n: hn...

I: kya soch rahe ho?

Y/n: Kuch nahi bas.....

I: bas?

Y/n: never leave me okay? Nearly sab jinse mein close thi unse mein dhoor ho chuki hun. Pehle Mumma, phir Princessa, phir job ke bajah se tum, papa aur bhaiya.....

I: Aur tumhe kyu lagta hai ki mein tumhe chod dunga?

Y/n: idk....

I: I promise, mein tumhe bilkul nahi chodunga....bas tab jab tumhe space chahiye ho tab.

Y/n: pakka na?

I: hn baba, pakka. Ab sandwich khatam karo.....

Y/n: waise konsi movie dekhe?

I: aaj Harry Potter marathon karte hain...

Y/n: yes!

I: ok then.

I switched on the TV, opened prime and started 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'

By 1 pm the movie finished and we were hungry. Y/n ordered Chinese and I started the 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.' When the food arrived, we paused the movie, got everything ready and started the movie again. We had completed the movie by 4 with pauses for various reasons. It was still afternoon here so we had to wait till 7 to got the beach. We completed the 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of azkaban' till 7, got ready and went to the beach. The sunset was amazing and it calmed my nerves down a lot. It was peaceful at the beach. I had done some recording for the video and then we both enjoyed the beach.

After coming back to the pent house, we changed into comfortable clothes and sat down on the couch. I was checking the recording and found the perfect sunset. Aperently the beach had calmed Y/n down a lot. When I showed her the sunset, she smiled. We started the mara thon again finished the 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' by 10. We ordered the food and started the 'Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix'. We had dinner during the movie and completed it by 12.  As much as we love having Harry Potter movie marathon, we both were super tired and went to sleep in the bedroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry guys the late update. I couldn't get enough time, so it is smaller then the usual. Don't count the time of the movie because I put it randomly. Me being a huge Harry Potter fan, I added the movies. Sorry again for the late update.