|26|

-Nischay's POV-

When we joined Prerna, Jiju and Abhishek in the lobby, Jiju looked tense. We entered the lift. Y/n typed something on her phone and Jiju's pone pinged. Y/n lowered her phone's volume and closed it. We exited the elevator and ordered a car for all of us. A few minutes later Y/n's phone started ringing. She cut it and messaged a call you later.

-Three hours later-

I knew y/n wouldn't shop for a long time. All it took her was a half an hour for getting all the gifts for the family and while Prerna, Jiju and Abhishek are still shopping, Y/n has her calls going on, is replying to mails etc.

I also now that once we get back to the hotel, Y/n is straight going to the bedroom and start working on her computer. And probably not going to sleep till she finishes it. The she is going to get frustrated and tired.

You do not want to meet a frustrated and tired Y/n. Ever. And trust me when I say this. She is in her worse than dangerous form, is very moody, snappy, and when things are put on the extreme, she literally has her eyes burning with anger. 

Unfortunately I have had run ins with this Y/n and she can kill you. Not that she has tried or something. Looks like I am going to have to separate her from the living world tomorrow or day after tomorrow. 

-Your PoV-

I knew Nischay had kept an eye on me since we left the hotel to come here. He also knew that I was going to have a long night today. Just this morning I had wished for a long night of sleep. This is the life of a working Youtuber with a high post in a renowned company and nearly 10 million subscribers.

Sometimes I feel as if I know what people mean by sleep is a luxury that not many can afford. Once I am sleep deprived and frustrated, I am very violent and can get riled up really quick. And if, I hope not, but if I have a migraine as well and you push my buttons, not intentionally prolly, only lord can save you from my wrath. The least I can do is shout at you. The most would be ripping a punchbag from my attacks. The only people safe to be around me is Nischay, of course, and Papa.

I can just feel a migraine come up. I hate these long calls, which go on for hours and hours with nothing exciting going on. I am supposed to be on my vacation but looks like I will still be working. Just a few hours back my PA had called me informing me of a suspected threat. Ping. I saw a notification and simply switched to my business mode.

"Sh*t!" I cursed. Someone was trying to hack into my laptop. Gods, I need to be at the hotel. I also will have to check bhai's laptop. Also add more firewalls to all the laptops and computers present in both the branches of India and and more in Papa's, Bhai's, Chachu's etc. Can this get more stressful? 

I quickly typed a message to bhai and asked Nischay to come with me back to the hotel. While in the taxi, I kept checking my mobile for notifications as the hacker crossed a few of my firewalls. I literally ran to the lift and was impatient for the lift to reach the ground floor. I got another notification. I entered the lift with Nischay trying to calm me down. It was the notification from Bhai's security system saying an hacker was breaching the firewalls. I had a migraine, was going to be sleep deprived for more than a week from today onwards and had high level of stress. 

Once Nischay and I entered our suite, I asked my PA to postpone every meeting on my calendar for me. When I switched on my laptop, I started adding a few more firewalls on my laptop, while I asked Nischay add more firewalls into bhai's. Nischay had gotten it from their suite while I talked to my Sowmya. It was nearly lunch when we arrived in the room and right now it was 8 pm. Till then I had added 3 layers of firewalls and I had to add 12 more. This is very time consuming. Both of us had had only breakfast that to in the morning. The hacker had stopped hacking for 10 minutes right now. I quickly ordered dinner for both Nischay and I and got back to coding. 10 more minutes and the hacker started hacking again. 

Just as I finished the 3rd layer of the firewall, the bell our suite rang. I opened the door of our suite after looking through the peep hole. It was the dinner. after the staff came and kept the plates in the kitchenette, they left and I took the plates into Nischay's and I bedroom as both of us had to complete the coding by day after tomorrow or so. After a quick dinner, we started coding again. Around 9:30 pm I got bhai's call. 

Harsh: Mera laptop tere pas hai kya?

You: Haan, kuch bohot important kaam tha isiliye liya tha.

Harsh: Tu wapis bhi jaldi usi kaam se aayi na?

You: Haan, Mujhe jana padega. 

Harsh: Thik hai. Kaam ho jane ke baad laptop wapis de dena. 

You: Usse yaad aaya, aapke kal ya parson koi important meetings hain kya?

Harsh: Nahi to. kyu?

You: Aapke PA ko bol dena koi important meetings na rakhe kal ya parson mein. LAptop ki security update kar rahi hun, Nischay ke saath.

Harsh: Fine. Kuch hua hai kya?

You: Haan ji. Parson batati hun. Pls kal ya parson koi maat call karna.

Harsh: Haan ok. Chal, tu kaam kar, mein rakhta hun caal. Bye!

You: Haan Bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look whose back! (Sarcastic claps)

First of all: I am really sorry for not updating the story since March. 

Reason: Being in senior secondary/ High school, The study load is large and coping with it is too much. 

Second of all: I know I had not updated for long so here is the longest chapter of the story.

Third of all: There will be one chapter per fortnight from now on, but they will be long to compensate for it.

That is all for today guys! And once again I am really sorry for not updating for so long.