|25| (Part 2)

Nischay's PoV-

Just as the flight took off, Y/n was out like a light. I made myself busy with scrolling through Insta. 

-Few Hours Later-

The flight was so tiring that when we deboarded at Charles De Gaulle I was tired and Y/n was sleepy even when she literally slept the whole flight. We did a taxi to the place we were staying, got to our rooms and I slept on the bed. A few minutes later I felt the bed dip next to me and bring up the comforter to cover us.

-The next day- 

The ladies in our group decided to go shopping. I was dragged to go shopping with them. I don't usually go shopping as Abhishek shops for me. It was decided that Jiju and Prerna  would shop for themselves and Abhishek, Y/n and I would shop together.

Your Pov-

-Few hours earlier-

Harsh: Kal hum Bua dadi se mile?

You: Bhai mera kuch kam, aap aur prerna di ho aao. Baadmein hum sab phir se milenge.

I wanted to meet my cousin and niece. I even had a meeting so I tried delaying going there but...

Nischay: Chal le kal... Kam aake karlena, pls?

You: Mere meetings hai do kal. Really not possible for me.

Harsh: Meetings postpone kar de phir...

You: Mujhe dekhna padega.

Abhishek: Creators se badmein baat kar lena.

You: Mujhe baat karke dekhna padega.

Harsh: Kiske saath meeting hai?

You: Baad mein batati hun.

Prerna: Abhhi unke liye kuch lena padega. Uskeliye shopping 

You both then enter your room and get ready for going out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

Look who's back!

First of all thank you for being here while I was not able to update since Dec 2021. 

Second, I was away beacuse in jan I had my 20 marks exam and just before the result was declared, the date sheet of final came. Believe or not, I had exams going on since the third week of Feb and are still going on. Things became hectic and I couldn't update.

I know this update is short but guess what? The next chapter is going to come in the next week and I am able to update then earlier.