|4|

Nischay's Pov-

Today my parents shocked me with a news I didn't expect. The news of my marriage, that to a girl which I probably don't even know. Though it isn't their fault....It's dada and dadis'......

I was in my room trying to think and a message popped on my phone. I wonder why Abhi messaged me....

Bhai, ek Kam hai, niche AANA please...
8:30 pm.

Chal Theek hai....AATA Hun
8:30 pm

I go to the living room and I am shocked...Abhishek has turned it to a movie theatre......

I: Abbu??

Abhishek: Kya hua Nischay? Set up Pasand Aya na?...

I: Haan par ye kyu?

Abhishek: video shoot Karni hai......movie Ka set up hai to movie dekhne hai......kya Bhai.....

I: to Tu movie Dekh.....

Abhishek: Tum bhi mere sath movie Dekh rahe ho.....

I: par....

Abhishek: Mujhe pata hai tum subah SE tension mein ho....isliye ye set up tumhe chill Karne ke liye hai....

I: Bhai ho to tere jaisa.....

Abhishek: Thank you. Kya Dekh na hai?

I: Chal Netflix pe Avengers Infinity War dekhte Hain.....

Abhishek: Nice choice Bhai.....

Abhishek and I finish the movie, clear the area and go to our respective bedrooms....

Tomorrow is going to be hectic.....

Next day...

Mummy: Nischay, I am sorry yeh sub Hanne tujhe acchanak bataya........next Friday Teri Shaadi hai......

And she hugs me....

I: Mummy mein samjh Sakta Hun....par yeh aap mujhe pehle Nahi BATA sakte the?

Mummy: Nischay, yeh Sab there dada dadi ke bajah se hai....Jo contract mein Likha hai....usme Likha hai ki Shaadi ek hafte mein hi hojani chaiye.....wo bhi jab bataya Uske ek hafte mein......

I: chodo phir......

Mummy: Nischay, ladki bahot acchi hai. Wo tujhe pareshan bilkul Nahi karegi....

I: phir Theek hai.

Mummy: Coffee la du?

I: please....

Mummy: leke ATI hun...

And mummy left. I was fine with the girl. I wonder what her career is.

Time skip to the Marriage day.....

The last few rituals were going good but I wasn't able to see the girl's face. Today is the day, I will see her face for the first time. We had completed my side of rituals and it was time for the girl to come...

When she came, I smiled at her and was a lot happy on the inside...Abhishek looked like he had need hit by a rock.... well of course that happens when you don't know but your best friend is getting married to your elder brother....

We completed all the rituals and it was time for Vidai. She was crying a lot. I didn't stop her, even if she wasn't living with her father for the last few years, she must have had a great relation with her father. She hugged her mother too, crying like hell. Once she calmed down a bit, we both went and sat in the car.