Eli's POV

I was walking through the park when I got to a bridge. I have never actually seen this bridge. I did not think much of it until I saw Levi. The thing is he was climbing over the edge. I know we are not good friends but one thing for sure is that Hope would not like this, so I shouted...

"STOP" he looked over in my direction.

"w-what are you doing here"

"I was just walking. But Levi, what would Hope to think. She wants you to live happy without her"

"But I can't," he said tears running down his face.

I walked over to him and took his hand. I looked into his eyes, and I could see the pain. I want him to be happy. It was like he hypnotized me. I leaned forward and kissed him. It was only a few seconds, but it was like magic.

"I love you"

Levi's POV

When Levi kissed me. I could not think all I wanted was him.

"I love you" I whispered

He kissed me again.

July 20, 2021

Today is Hope's funeral. She and my mum have flown in from their job to come. I walked up to Hope's mum.

"Hanna, it isn't. none of us knew it was going to happen this soon," I say

"But I should have been around. It's not her fault that she looks like Eric." Eric was Hope's dad.

"Hanna doesn't blame yourself," Eric said when he came up to Hanna.

"Oh, but Eric, it's all my fault," she said. I walked away after that. I walked into my mum who was crying as well. My mum sees Hope as a date, so this hurt her badly. I am the one who is getting the last words at the funeral.

When we got home, Hope's mum and my mum stayed at Hopes's house, the twins stayed at my house with Corbin, and I am all alone. I called Eli.

"Hello," he said when he answered

"Um hi. Can you come over" I say

"of course. What's up," he said in concern

"I just miss her," I say, talking about Hope

"We all do," he said "I'll be there in ten. Buy," he said and hung up

***

When he got here, we went into my room.

"Tell me what's wrong, Levi," Eli said

"I can't take it she helped me thru so much. She was there for me when my father died. She got me to help with my problems. She was everything." I speak

We spent the night in my room. I was able to hear Jonah crying. He was the closest to Hope. He told her everything. Josh has always known that this day was near. He puts on a brave face for Jonah. He is not. I have seen him cry; he was broken for so long when Hope was in the hospital.

I hear a knock at the door and got up to answer it.

"Can we talk," Josh said when I opened the door

"of course," I say, closing the door behind me. we walked down to the living room and sat on the couch.

"I can't take it. She is gone. I told her so much she is gone. I need her back." He said, tears running down his face. He does not cry in front of people. He has only cried in front of me and Hope. He has not even cried in front of Jonah.

A/N Sorry but the last few chapters are going to be shorter, so yeah