Ghosts

To say things haven't changed much for our 3 pilots would have been a damn lie.

Over the last 4 years,the planet of Era,specifically sector 'N6',now affectionately known by its inhabitants as 'Ghost Town',had practically reshaped entirely.

The place had undergone monumental changes on all levels,with almost all of it's upgrades and reinforcements contiributed by the resident pilots that lived and trained there,also a famous kids tale,said that they had rose up one bloody night to save the village,just like the spirits.

Speaking of the pilots in question,two currently stood atop an observation deck,inside of the GTS Spirit,current flagship of the newly formed Ghosts.

-Well,flagship only in name really,having none of the size nor power of such a ship,as there was no way they'd be able to afford making an entire fleet,despite the near endless raw materials of Era and its remaining 3 moons...

Getting back to our resident pilots,they overlooked a group of soldiers plopped down in the middle of the training floor completely spent.They all were outfitted in the latest Gen 2 Titan Pilot armour,courtesy of the Advocate Network,in addition to the trusty black market and occasional persuasion of both IMC and Militia assets on the various planets this group had explored and fought on.

Dont ask,because nobody knows exactly who,or what-even is the Advocate.

Of the 6 on the floor,a dark blue cloaking one stared up impassively towards the two woman perched on the railing,waiting to know the next exercise.

Up above,Azula's face was contorted into one of deep thought,staring down at the young men and women they'd trained and practically raised for the last 4 years,from simple refugees and kids-to the ground up as Pilots.

"Boss,can we please have a break?,"Irons breathed,exhaustion present in the heaving of his stone gray armor. "We've ran the course thrice now,and you didn't even let us fire our jumpkits that last time."The pilot whined,some of the others seemingly agreeing,voiced by their gasps for air,one woman even removing her helmet to try to take in more of the life-granting oxygen.

She smiled.They hadn't had it easy at all,with her own drive to never be lacking in any area of combat,coupled with Kione's intense,fiery attitude,it served to mold the characters of the young soldiers,having been only teenagers when the three first arrived.

-They'd been shot at-and shot- in order to learn how to evade.

Dropped alone into the dark bandit-infested camps,armed with a blade and suppressed sidearm,to learn how to disappear and decimate their enemies.

Raced each other through the beautiful,but hazardous ash forests of Era,using nothing but their jumpkit,and their momentum.

But most importantly of all,they'd come together as a team...A family eventually.Their goal wasnt to jump into the limelight.No,they left that to the Militia.

Wraith smiled under her helmet,their methods were extreme,but it'd kept them all alive.

And that was all that mattered to her.

"Nope,infact,get to your teams,run the course one last time,but use your preferred weapons,and no grapple spamming,Private."Getting a groan from said pilot,and nothing but resigned sighs from the others,barring the still helmeted cloak pilot that hasn't said a word-as usual,each rose from their spot on the floor,reluctantly grabbing a weapon from the raising platform before them.

This unit preferred to remain in the dark,undisturbed and hidden,waiting until the oppurtune time to emerge presented itself.

And from their exploits,the Ghosts were born,an independent group dedicated to their own peace,unconcerned with the chaotic clash of ideals outside,seeing it as endless and meaningless,its leader having something else in mind...