Feet First.

The MCS MACALLEN was as huge a ship both inside and out,Azula had come to realized.The  8 super thrusters along with a body that continued on for miles,Tritanium hull made to take the worse of punishments and come out on top...There were an endless amount of weapon systems at the ships disposal,boasting over 100-105mm cannons, Archer Heavy Ship-Rockets,the whole 9 included to dish as much pain out as well as take.

At the head of the faction with such a fearsome ship,the flagship of the 9th Militia fleet no less,stood a revered veteran of the Titan Wars,whom currently was gazing mysteriously into the stars,worn with the endless years of fighting,and sending men to die...This woman was Admiral and Commander Sarah Briggs,who commanded the entirety of the military,and every militia unit that came from this ship along with the SRS and its predecessor Marauder Corp.

Across from her standing form was another woman,though that was where the similarities ended.The pilot hid a long scar underneath a mane of wild black hair with dark,calculating blue eyes.

What was once white and gray was now gray and black Pilot armor with a relic of an IMC under suit,with an upgraded firmware over the Frontier War's original design,disconnected and rested on the table before her.

On her shoulder guards however,stood a sigil bearing a mangled silver skull on a navy background that overwrote the original symbol of the Militia's ire beneath.

This was Ingrid "Wraith" Azula,a leader that was just if not greater than the one in front of her, It was the progenitor of the still shrouded in uncertainty—"Ghosts" unit...infamous to both IMC and Militia factions alike.Unconfirmed of course...

"The SRS have got a mission on Typhon.I need you on the surface with my Captain Lastimosa." Briggs started as she looked toward the woman,who was currently reading the mission file specifically for the Recon Squadron,but Ingrid was paused on 2 of the 4's file.

"Hm.Lastimosa is noted as a commando,and an expert in titan and pilot warfare...Powerful thing,that titan as well.I remember BT well from those sims."the former Sergeant spoke idly,before flipping a page and taking a sip of her tea as she did.The AWOL-IMC hummed with interest as she glossed over a certain protégé of the man,stemming from their soon to be-detachment of infantry in the field.

"Excellent people you've got here,Briggs.I'd even ask you send some over to my camp if they weren't outlaws." Sarah shook her head at the dig,something she'd come to accept in the week it took to make it to Typhon's system.

Azula rested her head in her palm before she found the eyes of the SRS commander. "Typhon was once a major site for the IMC...the odds that they'd simply abandoned such a place to the likes of a skeleton crew is absurdly low." Sarah scoffed at that,missing the narrowed eyes that stared into her back.

"Are you saying our info and mission reports were inaccurate?" She'd seen the mission file for the units,they were to deploy and move up to the facilities,using the low likelihood of orbital defense systems to easily overpower what resistance there would be.

Ingrid however only snorted at the undertone of a challenge she caught,leaning on her hand as she stared at the minute tremors that moved the liquid in her cup."I think you know what happens when you underestimate the smaller force,just like I do."
Both sides could atone for that specific mistake,overconfidence and a lack of understanding had been a glaring hole in the IMC's final battles prior to Demeter's fall.

Sarah too knew just what she was talking about,remembering their 1st Fleet's refueling raid.Even after successfully refueling their then—flagship,the Militia had stumbled home with severe losses and damage from only a few squads of pilots and marines,leaving the IMC to move on with their objectives,until they had received that message from Spyglass.