Salutations!

Welcome!
Welcome to Obey Me: Adventures in the Devildom! This is a story with multiple short stories in one (I think it's called a oneshot, but idk). This fanfiction doesn't follow one storyline. It's just a bunch of short stories I thought about writing.

Most of the stories here are in second person, But some of them are in third person. Like other fanfics, you will be called "y/n" and will be referred to as they/them.

Before we begin, I must go over some things first. Make sure you read all of these before continuing.

There will be no demoncest/luke-lewding!!!!!!!

Just.....no....none of that.....

I'm gonna try to keep the stories PG-13
There may be some inappropriate stuff. But not anything as far as smut, but who knows. If I feel like it, I'll probably just do one story with that stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: fluff was originally on this list, but I removed it because I just found out it wasn't sexual. There's definitely going to be fluff here XD

If I suddenly lose creative motivation, I might ask for story requests!
That's right! I might make a chapter asking for story requests. Keep your requests appropriate though.

I'll try not to show favoritism of my favorite characters
Me? Show favoritism? Nooo never! *Has two massive pictures of beel and asmo hanging on the wall whilst the other characters have normal sized pictures*
(But seriously ill try to make sure each character gets an equal amount of love)

Publish schedule?
I don't have a set schedule for when I publish these stories.

Bare with me here
I started playing the game in November of 2020. I missed a lot of events, and I'm stuck on lesson 39 and I'm on lesson 5 in NB. I don't really know much of the lore, and I'm gonna have a hard time trying to write the characters in a way where I can at least make most readers happy. You can't please everyone. I'm not a professional writer either. Also grammar. Grammar is hard. English is my first language, but I'm still horrible at it. If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, please tell me. I will take constructive criticism on my writing, as I want to improve.

That's about all I had to cover. I know it's a lot but hopefully you'll know what you'll be getting into. If you have anything you want me to change here, plz let me know! And now, without further ado, let's go to the Devildom and visit our favorite characters!