I'm not dead! (update)

*slowly rises out of bed*

...how long was I asleep for?

Oh, right! Hey everyone! This is the author and I would like to apologize for my 2 year absence.

Why haven't I published anything in 2 years? Well, there are a couple of reasons:

Lack of motivation

Recently, I haven't had any motivation to write anything Obey me related. I've been feeling more motivated to write things for other fandoms. I used to be really obsessed with Obey Me, but the obsession has been slowly fading away. Which really sucks because I still have a lot of story ideas for this fanfic :/. I've also been lacking in motivation in general. For example, I started writing a Halloween-themed story back in 2022. Unfortunately, I had a hard time staying focused on it and couldn't publish it on time. Then, I started working on a Christmas-themed story that same year. But laziness struck again and I couldn't finish that one either. I tried working on them a little more last year and...well...you get the idea. But I think this lack of motivation stems from something else, which leads us to...

Lack of confidence

I've had times where I sit down to write and everything goes smoothly. But then I hit that one part of the story where I just can't seem to find the right words. I want to make my sentences sound more professional and my dialogue more natural. If I can't find the right word or dialogue tag for the situation or if I feel like what I'm writing isn't good enough, I begin to lose confidence in my writing. That eventually leads to me losing interest in what I'm writing, which leads to me not feeling motivated to write.

So, what now?

Well, I'm gonna keep writing stuff for this fanfic. I can't get better at writing and feel more confident in it if I don't write :). I also want to publish some stories involving other things I like. Other than that, I'm not giving up on this fanfic! A wise demon once said: "Never say never! Evil demons be on alert for I'll plant your rears in the dirt!
Justice flower!!!!
Ruri Hana! Ru-Ru-Ruri!!!!!🌸"

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Again, I apologize for the really long absence. Thank you for reading this and thank you for reading Obey Me!: Adventures in the Devildom!

Have a deviltastic day!😈