Chapter ₀₀₂

From previous Chapter:

As I was walking I counter many demons by slayed them with ease I didn't help other since they are here to test their courage and ability no everyone will help plus I only join to kill Tokokisha(random name).

(A/N: How we feeling guys, anything new should I add other Oc's from those who comment if so please comment the name of your oc, hair color, height. and etc. but I was thinking that how about I make her have sun breathing since let say that Yoriichi taught her family how to do it log ago like they were his next successor in becoming a sun hashira, but never become one. And Tanjiro is still Yoriichi successor in defeating Muzan and all that can never replace the main dude, any ways lets get back to the story.)

I came across her after looking none stop for her those who participated tried to kill her but she didn't want them she wanted me. "I see that you didn't like your prison here huh, Tokokisha?" I asked her "Ha, I ate plenty here but are you done hiding Kota because I been waiting to kill you I'm strong enough to kill you for imprisoning's me here in this filthy place, prepare to die!!!" Tokokisha yelled as she ran toward me "Tokokisha I only imprison you so you could met the person that you would deem acceptable to kill you and bring you back to your family do you really wish to die by my hands?" I questioned her as I dodged all of her attacks. "Ha, as if I'll die you murder my family I know you did! SO JUST DIEEEEE!!!!" Tokokisha yelled at be doing her demon art. I mutter enchantments and prayer and gave peace to Tokokisha that she deserved "Tokokisha, I'm sorry I took so long but I couldn't bare to see you die by me so wanted someone else to do it, I didn't kill your family you did your hungry took over the only thing I could do was bring you here, I'll see you in the next life my friend" I said smiling as I cut her head(Like in the video above, but she used ice breathing). She slowly disappear but was able to say thank you to me.

-End of final Selection-

(Za'Kari is next to the Ubuyashiki children)

-same thing with how it ended and they picked they're ores-

"Now, now I don't need you hurting the children, okay once every once get the measurements come back to me to get healed." I said to them "big sis why don't you become a demon slayer?" Kiriya and Kanata asked "Well you see, I'm cannot do that since I won't have the time to see my children or my bestfriend. And I don't think Giyu would be happy if his wife was a demon slayer though I'm basically the unseen Hashira." I told them "children?" Kanata asked "yup, Giyu is eager to have a smaller him that wouldn't be cold like him but express emotions like me." I giggled I started healing as I seen Kiriya bring Mei out the box "Za'Kari its fine for her to come out right?" He asked "of course though she might get hot so when she sweat put her in the box but leave the door open slightly so you can still play with her" I told them "okay can I have the blondie and Shinazugawa boy." I said "How do you know my last name!?!" The Shinazugawa boy yelled "OI! don't yell and plus you look like your brother Genya!" I yelled. When I finished treating there wound the blondie said something that made me fluster "I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma will you marry me!" He yelled "Sorry dude she's already married" Tanjiro said before me "DID YOU MARRY HERRRRR,I'LL FIGHT YOU!" HE yelled "*laughs* no he didn't get marry to me I got married to the water hashira Tomioka Giyuu, my name is Tomioka Kota Za'Kari, I'm also a mother of 1 child for now" I chirped "aww*gloomy aura*" Zenitsu pouted I seen Mei walk to him and hug him "*laughs* It seems she pity you, Agatsuma, Mei go back in your box or no more play time with the Ubuyashiki kids." I said to her "otay mama" she said running to Kiriya and Kanata.