Chapter 8

Chloe's P.O.V.

I woke up on a couch to hear my phone ringing and saw the caller ID. I answered my iPhone 5s with a sparkley case. "Ugh, Angel......"

"What is it Chlo?" Angel asked not knowing that she woke me up.

"You woke me up again.." I spoke, obviously tired.

"Oh, sorry. I got bored. I thought you were going to come over today."

"Oh, sorry Angel! I totally forgot!"

"What? Where are you? I went to your house and your mom said that you were with a friend."

"Oh, uhhhh........I'm somewhere."

"Come on Chloe. Just tell me where you are and I'll come pick you up."

"The thing is,....I kinda, sorta don't know where I am."

"Chloe. Stop playing around. Seriously, where are you?"

"I don't know!"

"Really? What happened?!"

"One Direction."

"What? You mean the band your obsessing over when 5 Seconds of Summer is way better."

"Yes, and by the way One Direction is way better!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!!"

"Okay, fine you win." Angel admitted.

"Haha!" I said.

"You don't have to rub it in.." She whined.

"I know. Well, I gotta go. Bye talk to you later!!"

"Bye, text me later."

"Okay!" I said then ended the call just as Niall came in.

"Who were you talking to?" Niall asked confused as I hid my phone.

"Myself."

"You talk to yourself?"

"Who doesn't?"

"I talk to myself too."

"Cool" I reply.

"Well, Harry made pancakes if you want some."

"You got syrup?"

"Yeah."

"What about butter?"

"Yep."

"I'm in!" I yelled as I jump up and ran out of Niall's room. "Wait...."I stopped in front of Niall's door frame."Where's the kitchen?"

Niall chuckled and said "Follow me." He smiled and lead me to this gigantic kitchen that is 5 times as big as my kitchen at home. As I was thinking about my parents I heard "Help! We're stuck in your phone!" or, my text message ringtone. Everyone looked around and realized that it was my phone that went off.

"Please don't get us arrested!!" Liam yelled and ran and got on his knees and started to beg.

"I can't go to jail!! I'm too pretty!!"Zayn yelled then he started to beg with Liam.

"Liam, Zayn you don't have to beg." I said then they continued to beg"Liam, Zayn!!! Get off your knees and stop begging!!" I commanded. Liam and Zayn both stood up and brushed off their knees.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" Harry said. "Zayn and Liam just got told by a girl." Then he laughed.

"Harry! Shut your mouth!!"

"Yes, ma'am." Harry said quickly.

"Look who's scared of a girl now." I said.

"No fair.... I don't like getting beat up by a girl cause then I can't fight back."

"Harry, you can fight back if a girl attacks first. You just can't hit girls first." Liam corrected Harry.

"What ever." Harry said, giving in to my awesomeness.

"Now, where are the pancakes, syrup, and butter. I desperately need them." I said and grabbed the air where my non existent belly fat is. Harry got out all of it, put the pancakes on a plate then put the butter and syrup on them.

"Here you go, I made the pancakes myself." I smiled and dug in.

"Mmmmmmmm, these are wonderful" I said with a mouthful.

"Family recipe." Harry said as I finished my pancakes.

"So, what are the plans?" I asked.

"Well, nothing. We usually don't do anything on Fridays." Liam said.

"Okay, well what can we do?" I asked. "I'm bored."

"Well, we could go to Steal Your Dollar City." Niall said.

"What, where is that?" I asked? Niall sighed and shook his

"It's Silver Dollar City." Liam said.

"Ohhhhhhh." I said. I laughed realizing that they called it Steal Your Dollar City cause SDC(Silver Dollar City) cost a lot of money to go.

"Now, you get it. Right?"

"Yes" I said as I finished laughing and realized I didn't check the text I got, so I whipped out my iPhone 5s that I got for my birthday and looked for the messages app. My birthday was just a week ago and I haven't figured out my iPhone yet. I clicked on the messeges button and saw my mom had texted me. It says "Where are you? Are you okay? I'm really worried! Please text back soon, Love you."

"Mom I'm okay" I texted back.

A/N: Well Cliffhanger sorry it took so long to update. Private message me if you want to be Liam or Zayn's girlfriend Leave the guy and the Name of the girl and the first two will be used. Thanks for reading.

xxxDaniellexxx