Chapter 9

A/N: This video is for people who liked the video on Chapter 8 I think. This is the second one so, enjoy the video. Give me feed back, tell me ideas of what you want to happen. Leave your answer(s) in the comment section and I will get back to you ASAP (No that does not mean As Sweet As Pickles.)Also I need Louis, Zayn, and Liam to have girlfriends so whoever comments a name and a boy will win. I need three people. Continue please. So, read ahead, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Chloe's P.O.V:

"Honey, I was worried sick!!!!!!!!! Where are you? You said you were goning to Angel's but she came over here and asked where you were." My Mom texted back. I called her cause I don't feel like typing a text.

"Chloe Lynn Martin, explain everything.Now." Mom commanded.

"Mom I'm at a friends house."

"Who's? I'm coming to pick you up."

"Mom, you don'-" (GTO= Gets Cut Off)

"Where are you?"

"A friends house."

"Let me talk to them. Now Chloe!"

"Fine Mom." I took the phone away from my mouth and yelled "Liam! Liam!"

"Where's the fire?!?!?!" Liam yelled running in the room.

"No where. My mom wants to talk to one of you guys."

"Why me?" Liam whined.

"Cause, you're Daddy Direction."

"Fine..." Liam grabbed my phone and put it up to his ear. "Hello, Mrs. Martin! I'm Liam."

"Nice to meet you Liam. Can you bring Chloe home?"

"Uhhh...." Liam was unsure of what to say so I took my phone back and spoke to my mom.

"Mom I'm 19. I'm gonna go to college soon so, I'm staying here."

"Fine, don't come home til you learn to listen!" after she said that she hung up.

"Sorry you had to hear that, Liam." I apologized.

A/N: Sorry wanted to update for you directioners! Bye! xxxDaniellexxx