Chapter 7

*FLASHBACK* (Chole's P.O.V.)

"HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS DOG I FOUND!" Niall yelled to the boys. The boys came running down and looked at me. Louis pet me. I acted like a dog and let them pet me and I licked them.

"Aww" They all said in unison. Once they were done they realized...

"WHERE DID CHLOE GO?!?!?!?!?!?" They all yelled.

I shifted back into a human and said " Here!" Their mouths dropped to the floor.

" What just happened?!?!" Harry asked confused.

"Chloe is part wolf too!" Niall yelled excitedly.

*END OF FLASHBACK* (Still Chloe's P.O.V.)

"Wow!" Liam said.

"Wait....." Louis spoke. "Doesn't that mean that we all technecly got kissed where we were licked by Chloe?" He asked confused.

" Yes." Liam said.

"Aww man!" Niall replied to what Liam had said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Niall likes you" Louis said quickly.

"What?...." I asked a bit scared as I took a couple steps back.

"Yeah, I do like you I just didn't want to tell you yet cuz I thought you would hate me forever. That 's why I didn't tell her Louis!" Niall said the first sentnce but yelled the second one to Louis.

"You know I can't keep secrets."Louis said then shrugged his shoulders. That's all it took for Niall to break. Niall started punching Louis and kicking him. Louis caught his foot and Niall fell. I ran upstairs crying not knowing where to go cuz I hadn't explored the house yet so I just ran into a bathroom and locked myself in.

Niall's P.O.V.

I jump on Louis my anger taking over me. I started punching and kicking him. I saw Chloe run into a bathroom crying. DANG! I stopped punching him and got up. I ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY" I heard Chloe yell. I had made her cry, she'll hate me forever. I went into my room and locked the door, and cried softly because I knew I would never get her.

Louis' P.O.V.

 Harry rushed over to me and sat me up. I had made Niall really mad. I had gotten up with Harry, Zayn, and Liam's help. Chloe came out of the bathroom tears staining her cheeks. Niall had made her cry. 

"Louis! Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Why would Niall do that?" She asked yet another question.

"His wolf side interfers with his anger which means when he gets mad he gets more mad than he would if he was full human" Harry answered for me.

"Oh, okay." Then Chloe asks "Which one is Niall's room?"

"The one to the right." I replied confused.

"Thanks." She said as if non of this happened. She went to Niall's room and knocked on the door. Niall came out with tears on his cheeks and had her go into his bedroom, and that's all that i could see.

Chloe's P.O.V.

As I approched Niall's door I took one deep breath then, i knocked on his door. He answered and he had tears staining his cheeks. He invited me inside and I walked in. His room had green walls and a beige carpet. His bed was a king size with blue sheets and had a Justin Bieber duvet on it. He also had a couch and a flat screen. I sat on the couch and looked at him. He was looking at the ground and I could see tears fall to the floor. I walked over to him and gave him a hug then kissed him on the cheek. His head jolted up and he stopped softly crying.

"Y-You don't h-hate me? He sobbed. I hate seeing him like this.

"No, I know how your wolf side interfers with your anger." I replied softly.

" Y-You do?" He asked as he still sobbed.

 "Yes." I hugged him. He dried up his tears and went out of his room with me. 

"Louis, I am so sorry buddy." Niall appologized. 

"Appologie accepted." Louis accepted Niall's appology.

"I'm tired. Where can I sleep?" I asked then yawned. It is 12:00am.

"You can sleep on the couch in my room." Niall offered.

"I will go then." I went into Niall's room and layed on the dark brown couch and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter. Its not a cliffhanger. I posted new videos in chapters 1,3,5 and i posted a video on this chapter too. Thanks for reading this chapter. xxxDaniellexxx