Chapter 5

A/N: Soooo sorry i havent updated my internet decided to be extremly rude and shut off for a couple of months. YEAH MONTHS! It was horrifying. So anyway here's the update, enjoy!

Harry's P.O.V.

I called Paul and he sounded as if he was next door. Oh.. wait he is in the same hotel as us he is just towards the bottom of the hotel, you see we are in the biggest room that they have.

"Hey, Harry what do you guys need?" Paul asked.

"Wait a second please."

"Ok........"

*speaks to lads*

"Guys how do I tell Paul that we kidnapped someone?"

"Make sure he is in a good mood. If he isn't than tell a good joke or somthing." Louis replied to my question.

*speaks to Paul on the phone*

"Paul buddy, are you in a good mood?"

"Aren't I always? I take that back, almost always. So yes, why, what did you do this time?"

"Well.......uh.......we........kinda...........uh.........kidnapped........a............uh.....girl.....named Chloe. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD IT WAS A DARE LOUIS MADE ME DO IT!"

"Your telling me that you kidnapped A GIRL! Guys she's a living being you don't do that."

"But, but she likes it here. Plus the real reason I called is to see if you can get a car or the limo to go to Nandos, cause Chloe and us lads are hungry."

"You said she isn't screaming and that she likes it there right?"

"Right." Paul took a deep breath to calm himself.

"So you guys are hungry and want to go to Nandos?"

"Yes we all are hungry so can you get a car for us to travel in?"

"Yeah be ready in five minutes." Paul sighed.

"Bye Paul!"

"Bye Harry" With that Paul hung up the phone.

*speaks to lads and lass *

"Lads........and lady we must be ready in five minutes!

Chloe's P.O.V:

"FIVE MINUTES!" I yelled.

"Yeah so hurry your pace little Missy!"Liam said.

"But, but, but................."

"No buts get your arse in gear and go!" Liam shouted.

"Ughhhh" I replied annoyed.

I ran some where and realized that i dont have any of my stuff. "Niall!" I called.

"Yes Chloe?" I turned around to see Niall right there.

"I don't have any make up or cloths.." I whined.

"You don't need make up and the clothes you have on are just fine."

"What about a hair brush?"

"Here." He handed me his black square brush with round brisils.

"Thank you so much Niall!"

"No problem. I barely use it anyway." Niall went back to getting ready.

When all the boys were finished there was two minutes to spare. I realized that the boys didn't look fancy like they usually do. Niall was wearing a plaid button up shirt with some blue jeans and a pair of red convers and his hair was like it usually is. Louis was wearing a white shirt with red stripes and some red skinnyish jeans. Zayn was wearing some black pants with a grey long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some red and white nike hightops with his hair like it usually is. Liam was wearing a blue tee shirt with regular very dark blue jeans and his shoes were some black converse. Finally, Harry was wearing a green shirt with the collar of the shirt a goldish, yellowish color, with black slim fit jeans and brown boots. When the five minutes were up Paul came in and looked around then spotted me.

"So, that is Chloe correct? Wait where are my manors? Hello, I'm Paul or the boys' bodyguard. Nice to meet you." Paul said.

"Ok, I am Chloe Lynn Martin. Nice to meet you too!" I stated a bit intimadated by Paul's bulkyness.

A/N: Hi guys i'm so sorry i haven't written in a while so yeah you can thank @Sincerely_Couarge for this update, she was the one to remind me so.... anyway i will try to update more often. TRY! So..................... Bye!!!!!!!! Peace Out!