Chapter 1

Ok guys if your reading this i hope you enjoy.
______________________________________

Chloe's P.O.V:

I was walking down my street to surprise my friend, Angel by going to her house. I took the only short cut I knew.... threw the ally way. I always hate going threw that ally way but I had to so I could get to Angel's house before she left to go shopping with her mom. I wanted to go with her so I would go over there and go with her to keep her company. She always complains how boring going shopping with her mom is and it sounds really boring. I finally got to her street and walked down toward her house. As I was nearing her house I heard vocies. I thought it was just my head so I kept walking which was a BIG mistake. I continued walking to Angel's and not paying any attention to my surroundings. The bushs moved and I stoped and looked at all the bushes by the street. The next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by four of the bushes. The bushes tied my hands and feet and sat me on the cold, hard concrete. A black van then pulled up and I could barley see the driver. It stoped beside the four bushes surrounding me. The driver looked like Liam from One Direction, my favorite boy band of all time. Then the bushes grabbed me and put me in the van and climed in themselves. The bushes revealed themselves and I about had a heart-attack right then and there.

______________________________________________

sorry guys short chapter hoped you enjoyed it though!