Chapter 12

A/N: Hey, okay so here is the new chapter, Chapter 12. Sorry it took so long, I'll TRY to make it a bit longer than usual. But, anyway, Enjoy!!

"Niall, we can eat after the concert. Right now, we all need to start getting ready, cause we have to leave in a couple hours." Liam explained.

"Fineee." Niall whined.

He and the rest of the boys walked to their rooms and I followed Liam.

"Yes, Chloe?" Liam asked.

"Um, exactly how many hours till you guys' concert again?"

"Uhh, 4 hours?" Liam informed me, but it sounded more like a question.

"Do you think we could, go clothes shopping?"

"For who? The lads and I-" He cut himself off. "Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. We could go to the mall and get you some clothes."

"Yay! Okay. So you guys ready??"

"Uhhh Sure. Just let us get changed real quick and then we'll head straight to the mall. We might as well get something to eat while we are there." Liam spoke as he started walking to his room.

"Okay, I'll be on the couch ready to go when you guys are done and I'm hungry too." After I finish my sentence I walk onto the couch and lay down. I look up at the ceiling and wait for the boys to come back...

"We're ready, Chloe." I heard someone call. I sit up and open my eyes to see 5 wolfs standing before me. They look like the boys. From the left over, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam. They all look so cute in there wolf forms. Before I know it the room turns upside down. My vision turns red and I see flames come from the floor.

" OH MY GOD AM I FINALLY IN HELL?!?!" I look around and the room it's self is normal color but I still see the orangeish red flames.

"S-Satin? You there?" I call out to nobody.

"Wake up, Chloe." I heard someone call. I started to feel someone rub me, then I felt someone jump on top of me. I jolt up flinging whoever was on top of me, off.

"Ouch!!" I heard Louis yell. I open my eyes, rub them and look around.

"W-Where did the flames and the wolves go?" I ask confused.

"What?" Liam raises his brow and looks at me confused. As do the other lads.

"Oh, It must have been a dream." I chuckle and look up at the boys.

"So, are you guys ready?"

"Yep, we were just finishing up when we heard, 'OH MY GOD AM I FINALLY IN HELL?!?!'" He chuckled a bit after he finished. We all did.

Hahahahhahahhahhhahahhaha Cliffhanger!!! I'm sorry it wasn't as long as hoped but I couldn't leave you guys hanging for much more time. Hopefully you guys still love me! Byee Hope you enjoyed. XXXDanielle/DaniXXX