Chapter 4

A/N: Again sorry guys about my last chapeter. It was really short so im gonna make this chapter longet than usual. Hope you enjoy!!! :-)

Louis P.O.V:

As i begin to awake i feel someones arms around my body. My eyes flutter open to see Zayn carrying me inside when i realized everyone was gone. "Where's Chloe and the lads?"

"They're already inside it took me a bit of time to get you outa the van."

"Ok you know you can put me down now."

"Oh yeah i forgot i was carrying you buddy."

Zayn put me down on the ground and i started running to the lift to get to our level. I got in the lift and waited for Zayn to come so i could press the 34th level button. Zayn finally got in and i pressed the button. We went up and got to our floor. The doors opened and i ran out and to room B28 and burst through the door and saw everyone on the beige couch. I ploped on the comfy couch and waited for the conversations to begin. When Zayn stepped in as predicted, everyone started talking. I get up and walked to Niall to ask him if he liked Chloe or not although I'm pretty sure he does. " Niall can I talk to you for a sec buddy?"

"Sure Lou."Niall replied to my question.

"Niall, do you like Chloe?" I asked him in a whisper. He froze and slowly nodded his head.

"I thought i saw you stareing at her eyes then her lips, back and forth." I chuckled.

"You saw that?" He blushed a light shade of pink.

"Yup." I popped the 'p', and chuckled once again.

Niall just looked away and he started conversation with Harry. I looked at Chloe and saw that she had got up. I jumped off the couch and searched the house.

I finally found her in the pool room, sitting with her feet in the water.

Chloe's P.O.V:

"Hey Chloe." Was that Louis? I turned around and sure enough it was Louis.

"Hi Louis." I replied after the silence that occured while I was thinking.

"Do you have a family because you look like you've been roaming the streets for weeks. No offense."

"No. My parents died in a plane crash and i didnt have any siblings, and no offense taken."

"Oh sorry." He apologized. "Do you wanna go to Nandos and eat?" He asked me and i jumped up.

"We can do that?" I asked.

 He chuckled. "Yeah. If you want i can ask the lads if they can have Paul get us a ride."

"Ok lets ask. I'm starving." I skipped to the living room and saw all the boys still on the couch talking and watching tv.

Harry's P.O.V:

I saw Chloe and Louis walk in the living room and then they stopped. "Lads, Chloe here wants to go to Nandos. Can you Harry call Paul to get a ride?"

"Sure can."

A/N: Ok guys this wasn't as long as i hoped but i wanted to post this Chapter now because tommorow i get to go Christmas shopping for my family. I'll update again as soon as I can. I still need ideas please i've got nothing so i wont be able to write Chapter 5 until you guys help give me some ideas.

xxDaniellexx