Chapter 23 Perfect.

~Unknown~

"Boss." My right hand greets as I stare at him smiling as I swivel around in my chair another glass of whiskey in my hand.

"Status report." I say my voice deep and raspy from the hundreds of cigars I have smoked over the years. My plan is all comeing togther but I still need to know what exactly is happening in the Visto household and what their next move is so I can plan two moves ahead. Then a counter.

"Beatrice has had a seizure and has fallen unconscious for the past two days." I stop moving and lean foward, taking in the new information. "The Visto's has run blood tests and tried to find medical records on the girl's parents medical history but to no avial." I chuckle loudly and shake my head. The Visto's truley don't know a thing, little do they know that I have already cleared everything, so good luck finding out and base information. "The Visto's have also begun to take more securtiy mesures which in turn has made it harder for me to find info without seeming....."

"Seeming what?" I ask pondering.

"Seeming off. They have already begun to interduce her to their family and soon the world we live i-" I break out laughing at his statement and at Lorenzo's stupidy as much as he or anyone else may want it. If you aren't born in the mafia and raised up in it from birth, You. Won't. Survive.

I tried to take action on my plan from when Carena was pregnant with the twins but they both have been raised up and their twins even more so. The girl is quite young I must admit but she is already broken by the world and she can't take much more. So if they try to even show her a mere glimpse of this world she will shatter completely.

"So i-is that all?" I ask choking up on my chuckles. I see him lower his head and nod. "Well this is great news. They are already weaking and only in two weeks time. This will be a piece of cake." I grab another pawn from the unique chess set and twiddle the lion pawn in between my fingers.

"And Daren has been-"

"Yes boss." My right hand interupts excitedly. I chuckle even louder this time before placing another pawn two spaces foward and shooing him off with my left hand. I hear the door close and the room fills with silence once again. My mind playing out my plan again and again.

It's foolproof. With no reason to fail and if I do, which I won't then it will be an even worse outcome.

It's Perfect.

Hey guys sorry for slow chapter my FUCKING BROTHER broke my laptop a bit

It's still 'workable' but slow and screen chipped!
So...I will update slower because of it.
Sorry.

~RoiseRed