four

It's Friday and there's a crispness in the air as I run my finger in it outside the car window. Gilinsky stops outside the store and Shawn gets out immediately thanking G and running inside.

The car starts again and Alex shifts herself in the car and turns toward me and Johnson.

"Alright, I need you guys help." She says staring at both of us.

"With what?" I say wondering what she could possibly need that required both me and Johnson.

"With Shawn." She says making eye contact with me and then Jack J.

"What did he do?" Johnson asks with a shocked tone in his voice. I'm honestly wondering the exact same thing. I mean Shawn's a nice sweet boy and all but he can be really dirty at times too. Yet, I can't imagine Shawn doing a thing to Alex to make her need our help.

"Nothing bad, it's just that.... I think I like him."

"You whAT?" I yell and almost jump over Johnson but then balance myself putting my hand on his thigh. He shifts a bit and I naturally remove my hand. Not this awkard stuff again. Gilinsky looks at us in the rear view mirror confused and then goes back to driving. She gets closer to us and starts explaining what happened.

"Yeah, okay so yesterday he showed me how to play the guitar and he put his arms around me and guided my arms and I don't know, I felt something." I almost squeal to her words.

"You should hang around him more, that way you two can get to know each other." I say and Johnson nods his head to his words. I go into my own thoughts for a moment. It's funny how she was literally giving me relationship advice and I'm doing the same for her. What's even funnier is that I haven't been in a relationship in my entire life other than the one I just got into and I somehow think I can give her adivce.

"What do you think J?" Alex asks. Yeah, he's probably the better one to ask for advice here. We both give him our attention.

"Well... I think that he may or may not have told me something about you but I'm not supposed to say anything so I'm done talking." Johnson says. Alexandria and I both look at each other and squeal just as the car pulls up to Jack's house.

"Ugh, I'll talk to you about this later tonight okay." I say opening the door and hopping out with my bag. J gets follows and Alex nods her head waving at us as the car drives away form us and continues down the street.

I get inside, and plop myself on Johnson's couch taking out pounds of math books. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out to check what the notification is for.

Sammy: heyy

I smile to myself and unlock my phone and begin texting him back.

Me: hey sam whats up

Sammy: well u know nothing except for the fact that i cant get you off my mind

Me: not my problem whoops

Sammy: -_-

Sammy: come over!

Me: im being tutored by jack johnson atm i cant just leave

Sammy: ill teach you what you need to know babe...

Damn it Sammy why are you such a flirt.

I think to myself for a second and then Johnson walks back into the room.

"Hey, would it be okay if we skip just this one day of tutoring and basketball? Sammy wants me to come over his house." I say already packing my stuff knowing he's not gonna say no.