X - "Ray"

Kirishima

I stare at the back of the head of a certain blond as he was keeping himself up in the air with explosions behind him. He fell down almost immediately, but fell onto the net we set up with the help of Momo and the rest of the bakusquad.

He looked at me with a smile and pushed himself off of the net, I smiled back at him and we kept on the training. I throw him up and he tries to keep himself up in the air with the explosions, which have started getting stronger as he started taking different pills.

"Kirishima, Bakugou," Katsuki turned towards Mr. Aizawa and dropped onto the net, Aizawa sighing and putting his hand on the bridge of his nose, squeezing it, he looked back up at us, "I'm glad you're training on controlling your quirk, Bakugou, but you two need to get back to the dorms now."

Katsuki and I nod and I help him out of the net, starting to take it off the place it was set upon. We folded it and put it into a bag Mina gave us for the net and made our way back to the dorm.

Katsuki stretched, yawning as he did, "the training was tiring," his arms fell to his side, he looked towards me and tilted his head with a smile, "but I'm getting better."

"You are!" I put a hand around Katsuki and pecked his cheek, "you're doing great," I whispered into his cheek and pulled away from him.

--

"Sir," Katsuki stood up from his desk in our class that was set in the corner of it, he was raising his hand, looking down at the watch on his wrist and then up at Mr. Aizawa, "I need to give the training report to my teacher if you don't mind."

Aizawa nodded, Katsuki making his leave to his class, grabbing a binder filled with paper and his bag, swinging it over his shoulder.

--

Bakugou

I slid the door to class 1-K open, our teacher for hero athleticism smiled towards me. I took a step towards him and gave him the binder, bowing to him and excusing myself.

"Wait, Bakugou," Vlad held his hand out, making me turn towards him as he opened up the binder, "do you mind if I read the highlighted parts?" He asks, pulling up a random page and looking towards me for approval, receiving a nod.

I sat down at my empty desk, setting my bag on it, the rest of the class looking at me in either admiration or hatred.

"Eijirou Kirishima," Vlad started off, making me jump from my seat with a heated face.

"NOT THAT ONE-" I flipped to a random page, away from the one about my boyfriend.

Vlad flips back over to it and scans it. He nodded in an understanding manner and read over the page I randomly opened. "Rikido Sato. Due to his quir-" he started, I zoned out for a bit and seemed to come back when he finished the last highlighted part of the page, "his training consists of baking as well as burning the sugar from his body to make room for more."

The people in the class murmured between themselves, Vlad nodding to me that I can go back to my cl- to class 1-A.

My class?

Have I really spent so much time with them to have the thought that it was my class? Even if it was unintentional.

"Good work, Bakugou," Vlad said as I made my way out of the class, "your next assignment would be trying to join in on their training and see if you can help more now that you have your quirk."

I stiffened, hearing the murmurs of the classmates growing louder, some of the girls giggling as they thought about what it was, some of them wondering if it's the reason why I'm 'attractive'.

Damn not being openly gay.

"Will do sir," I nodded at him, "would you want me to docum-"

"No need, I'll see it myself when 1-B and 1-A share a training session," he said, waving me off, "now go."

I walked away from the class with stiff movements, like when Deku was scared or nervous.

And now another rumor will start.

The second-ever kid who was born quirkless, with the same genetic disorder, to get a quirk.

Except my reason and Deku's reasons were different.

Mine was hereditary and due to an illness, while his was something he inherited.

That damn nerd.