XVI - "Waves"

Kirishima

The waves hit my back as Kaminari and I readied our surf boards, hearing the laughs of children, as well as Mina and Hagakure who were splashing in the water like little kids.

Mina turned to look at a short person, who was gawking on both the girls and guys in the water, mostly at the girls and Midoriya though.

"Ew, who invited the pervert?" Mina called, the rest of the class looking at each other in confusion.

"He probably comes here on his own," Sero called, getting out of the water and taping Mineta into a cocoon, the rest of the class cheering.

"Hey Kaminari," Ojiro called, Denki moving over to him to help with the other's surfboard.

I looked over at Katsuki who was talking with Shinsou on a beach towel, the two were probably talking about the transfer test. I know Katsuki has been stressing over it, but I get it. I was super stressed before the acceptance test too.

Either way, I came here to surf.

I pushed my surfboard towards the wave and climbed up it, setting up my stance before the wave hit, Kaminari, Ojiro, Shoji, and I laughing between each other while Kaminari got caught off guard watching Shinsou take off his shirt so he can go into the water, causing him to flip over.

"Man you're down bad," Ojiro jumped off of his surfboard as we pulled ourselves towards the sand, pulling Kaminari up with his tail, Kaminari spitting out sand.

"You should just ask him out already," Shoji stressed his arms, picking up his board and walking towards the reserve we have built up for ourselves, setting it down, the rest of us following.

"No thank you," Kaminari said, putting his board down and looking towards Shinsou who was now waiting for Katsuki to go in, Katsuki yelling at him in disagreement.

"You need to figure out your love life, while I go and force my hot-headed boyfriend to go into the water," I set my board last and rushed over to Katsuki, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"See Bakugou, even Kirishima went in the water," Shinsou pointed at me, Katsuki turning to look at me and glared.

"What?" I smiled at him innocently, starting to walk towards the water and pulling him with me, trying to keep his mind off of his movement. He squirmed away from my touch and walked back to the beach towel he was previously on, "oh c'mon Kats," I called, running after him and watched him sit down. I put my hands on my hips and looked down on him in disappointment. He looked back up at me and then down at his phone. "God damn it, there's no winning with you, is there?"

"I'm the one winning, you just suck at the game," Katsuki said with a monotone voice, opening up a game on it. I sat down next to him and groaned, putting my head on his shoulder and watching him play, badly albeit.

--

"Hey we're gonna go get some pizza," Yaomomo crouched down towards us, whispering to not wake Katsuki up, "is there any special requests on the topping?"

"Meat lovers would be nice," I smiled up at her, she nodded and walked off towards Iida, who was talking to Sero. I turned towards Katsuki and smiled, softly placing my head onto his.

Kaminari sat next to me and leaned to his side, a bit away from the two of us, "I want what you two have," he started to speak, looking at Shinsou who was talking with Mr. Aizawa by the open bar, "a gross but loving relationship with sex and comfort."

I glared at him as he looked back at me. "That's the worst thing to have ever come out of you mouth. And you once said Bo Burnham wasn't funny."

"I'm sorry, I was high," he whined, patting my head, "but Shoji complains about you two being loud."

"And you complain about Deku and icyhot," Katsuki mumbled, nuzzling into my neck, "and round face complains about Mina and invisible girl, while they complain about her and frog girl," Katsuki looked back up as he wiped his eyes to wake himself up and pulled himself away from me, "this entire class is filled with sex fueled gay teens."

"And Mineta," I add, Katsuki and Kaminari nodding.

"A beta male who deserves pain and suffering and will never find love with his attitude towards people," Kaminari spat out, glaring at the shaking cocoon set by the surf boards.

"How many times has he asked one of the lesbian couples if he can join?" I asked, watching Mineta's head start to perk up from the cocoon.

"Way too many," Kaminari said, still watching Mineta struggle out of the tape, "do you think he'll become a beautiful butterfly right now or stay ugly?"

"I don't think he had enough time to consume anything that'll help him become a decent human in there," Katsuki replied, Mineta screaming as Sero tied him back up as he, Iida, Yaomomo and Jirou came back with the pizzas.

"Noooo!" Kaminari yelled, "our caterpillar!" I laughed at Kaminari's joke while Katsuki simply chuckled, getting up and going to help with setting up the food stand.

"We have a lot of different pizzas so feel free to go crazy, guys!" Yaomomo called, Iida and Sero starting to open up the boxes while Katsuki and Jirou set up the plates, Yaomomo joining them.

--

I live for Mineta slander.