Simula

Why do people think that people who have power are superior and those don't have the means are inferior?

Is it really that complicated? Why do people love to be rich? Is it really important to have the money in this lifetime? Does money really define a person?

But truthfully told, I don't want this wealth anymore. Yes, I am a well spoiled lady. I get what I pleases but when my mom died... I don't see the purpose of money to address a person's rich.

Money may be a big help financially speaking. But money is a source of evil especially if a person is really determine to be powerful and be superior that they are so desperate to even commit inhumane things.

Wealth is not the definition of  someone's richness. Money is not a basis to call a person's successful.

Our richness is making me sick... Have you ever feel disgusted to socialize with fake people because you need to make your circle big and to help your family gain more power?

I can't even swallow the thought of getting near to fake people, what more talking to them, and spending my time with fakes? Ugh! Just seeing those type of people from miles away can already disgust me.

How I wish my mom's still here... My life would be much more better right now. Because with my situation right now, my dad having a second wife turned him into an underdog. He became a different person just like what happened to his second wife, which is my nanny for 12 years of my existence. She get to be on top, she experienced what it feels like to be a powerful person and that's when it starts to change her wholly. And I hate her along with those people who acted so highly as if they didn't even once experienced being at the lowest of lows.

Now, I have to maintain our good image as I am the one and only heiress of Torres Group. And keeping a good image means pretending and I hate that vibe. I don't like faking my feelings and emotion because they are valid. I don't like to be someone that I am not, that's it.

"Bella, you have to befriend Lester, because his family will help us boost our company. Their family is inclined with our line of business. His family owned the one of the best quality of cement company and that is one of the needs of our real estate company, and also Lester Garcia is studying architecture. He will be really a big help if you marry him in the future" dreamy na sabi ng self proclaimed mother ko. She's not thinking right, gosh! Pasimple na lang akong napapairap sa sinabi nya.

"No. I have a lot things to do rather than pursuing that guy who love to have games with girls out there. He's not even my type. A definite no" I said firmly and attempt to leave her behind in the salas but what she said next stop me and makes my blood boil.

"One word from me, your dad will definitely do what I say" she said and I can hear her smirking.

I even have to count from one to ten before turning to face her calmly.

"Go on. I will still stand with my decision and it's a no" I said calmly yet firmly. "I do hope that you know and understand the meaning of no. It's just a matter of respect"

"Oh no dear, you don't challenge me like that" she said with her infamous smile. "I can arrange your marriage with Lester Garcia or with anyone who I like in just a matter of a finger snaps" she proudly say as she snap her fingers playfully to pissed me off more and well I want to congratulate her because she succeeded.

"I don't have time to spare with you" I said and slowly inhale. "I don't even have time to argue with stupid people, so excuse me" I said with a shrugged and left.

She's a witch! And I hate her so much! I can't swallow the thought that my dad really marry her! Someone that is not even close to my mom!

Ano bang iniisip ng daddy ko at pinagpalit nya ang mommy ko sa ganoong klaseng babae?

I just went to my room to have a quick bath and change into a casual clothes. I plan to go shopping and enjoy the rest of my day rather than sulking inside my room and be drown in anger with that witch!

I don't have friends, I mean I don't have someone to consider as my best friend because with my financially situation, I can't say that I have true and solid friends that I can always call. And anyways, I love being alone because I already have myself, I don't need more.

Nagpahatid na lang ako sa family driver namin sa mall and I am on my way to my favourite salon.

I need to chill and to do that, I need to shower myself some loving. So, I am getting a haircut today plus I want to have a new nails because the school year will start tomorrow and meaning it's start of my classes as a grade 11 ABM student.

I just had my hair trim and some hair treatment. And I just want my nails to be paint in neutral colors. And now, I am heading to my favourite boutique to buy a new bag that I can use for school, maybe.

I am using my time to roam around and taking my time to choose which bag should I buy and how many?

Should I buy a one or two pieces of bag? But I still have a lot of bags that I haven't use yet... But you know, for future purposes?

As I roam around I saw a bag that shine at me and I am in love! It's so pretty!

"Oh gosh!" I murmured as I check the quality of the bag and it's spectacular! "You're just so perfect! Ah!" I exclaimed and I get that bag with two another pieces of bag before I left the shop.

I am in awe and delighted as I am walking my way inside the mall. I even forgot what happen earlier in the house but you know... There will always this, this one moment where your happiness will be ruined by someone or something.

I got a phone call with my dad and I have a feeling what will be the message of his call.

Yet... I still sighed and answer the call which I shouldn't have.

"Hello darling. Go home before 7:00 pm. I have schedule a dinner date with the Garcia's"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

xoxo