27

My summer feels warm but cold at the same time. Warm because I am with Luke all the time and Mamita too, but cold too because I am anxious about Nikkella knowing my relationship with Luke.

I am always paranoid, because what if she suddenly appears and hurt me? Or worse do something that could harm and put me in danger?

Should I need to tell this to authorities? Or just ask Mamita to put some bodyguards around so I could feel safe?

But on the second thought, I am always at the mansion and at work so, I guess she would not be able to hurt me right?

I exhaled and continue typing in my laptop as I am just encoding aside from approving papers and reviewing them too.

And Luke will be coming at lunch, he always make sure that I am eating so, he always travel from his work to mine.

He sometimes bring take out or home cook meals. And I enjoy everything he bought me.

Since its already quarter to twelve, I stop what I am doing to see my reflection in the mirror and do some retouching to make me look fresh!

I am just reviewing some papers so, he wouldn't know that I am just simply waiting with my fresh look today!

I heard my a knock and the sound of opening of my door so, I look up and saw Luke entering in his white round neck shirt and ragged denim pants and his usual boots with his hair a bit messy.

He also have some paper bags with him. And wait, he look fresh too. I guess, he take a shower first before coming here.

"Good noon, Bella" Aniya nakangiti sa akin habang nilalapag nya ang dala nya sa  dinning table. "Let's eat lunch" Anyaya nya at ngumiti naman akong tumango at lumapit sa kaniya.

He hold my waist and give my forehead a peck. I smiled and he pull me a chair as I sit.

"What's for the menu today?" I asked as he opened the container.

"Oh, I cook beef broccoli and some fresh fruits here" Aniya at napangiti naman ako. I love his cook meals! "I also made you some smoothie drinks" Anya and he slid the tumbler in front of me.

"Wow, thank you!" Ani ko at binuksan 'yon to do a taste test.

Mmm...

"Ah~" And I bit my lower lip. "It's so refreshing! Thank you! I love it!" I beamed and he give me a warm smile.

"Let's dig in?" Aniya after he prepare everything.

"Yep! Thank you for the food" Ani ko.

And then we started eating and I compliment him again about his cooking skills.

The sauce tastes so good, the broccoli and the other veggies are fresh and cook nicely, and the beef? It's so soft and tender as well as juicy! It's like my mouth is having a party.

"How's your day?" He asked after.

"Hmm, fine" Sagot ko at nakatingin lang sya sa akin. "I mean, I am doing just fine. I like working so".

"There's nothing bothering you?" He asked at bahagyang nanlaki ang mata ko at napaawang din ang aking labi pero agad akong nakabawi.

"Oh that? No naman" I answered because I don't want him to worry and I am calm naman na. I managed to pull myself together. "I'm okay, how about you?" I asked para sya naman ang pag-usapan namin.

Natagalan pa sya bago sumagot dahil tinitimbang nya if nagsasabi ba ako ng totoo base sa aking reaksyon.

Ngumiti ako sa kaniya para hindi sya mag-alala.