13

When I got home from work, I started to create a draft for my business proposal. I even watch videos on how to write business proposal without making it sound gibberish and too optimistic that it is not feasible.

I want to make it a S.M.A.R.T. plan so, I literally slept late at night starting with my business proposal.

It is already 1:00 am and I don't think, this is right, I feel like there's something missing in my proposal and I don't know what it is! 

Oh gosh! I didn't know that this is so hard than what I imagine it to be. I tried to calm down as I know that I wouldn't be able to think properly if I am not calm. I tried to breath in and out to calm my nerves so, I can think properly. 

It takes me a while to calm down and when I am finally calm, I tried to read my business proposal and I tried to understand it and when I finally knew what went wrong and what lacking in my proposal, I started to work on it. 

When I am satisfied with what I've done, I save the files and I will just print these tomorrow morning when I woke up. I immediately fall asleep after that. 

I woke up around 6 am and I immediately got up on my bed when I finished stretching my body. I went to my bathroom to freshen up and started to manipulate my laptop to print my business proposal. Good thing, I have everything that I need. 

I even fix everything in a Morocco folder after I arranged the papers. After that, I checked the PowerPoint I made for later meeting. I have already informed Mrs. Hernandez about it, and she was so shocked when I talk to her about my plan yesterday before going home with Luke. Thankfully she agreed and she was in awe knowing that I am willing to make something for our business.

When I am sure that I have everything that I need, I went downstairs to  eat my breakfast and Mamita is not around again as I heard that she went to her amigas. 

After eating my breakfast, I straightly went to my room to take a bath and get ready for my class. After that, Manong Lando drive me to school. 

I am not late since we don't have first subject every Wednesday. And later on, our teacher went in, and the discussion started without further ado. I participated as usual to the discussions, and after that we have a quiz about the discussions. 

Lunch break when Kyza started talking to me because back inside the class, we don't have time chatting because we have a lot to do, and besides I am not in my senses to talk.

"How are you? You've been anxious that you keep answering all the questions our teacher asked us" aniya at nag-aalalang nakatitig sa akin. "Kulang na lang kanina ikaw na mag discussed sa lahat ng lessons natin. Don't take me wrong. I know  when there's something bothering you" napabuntong hininga ako dahil tama iyon, sa aming dalawa ni Kyza, siya itong observant. 

"Well, I have created a business proposal that given to me by Mrs. Hernandez yesterday" panimula ko sa aking sasabihin. "I worked on it until midnight! And right now, I don't know if I can even present my proposal later at the meeting with the managers and heads of our company" nag-aalalang kwento ko sa kaniya. 

"Do you want me to help you practice?" napatingin ako sa kaniya. "Well, I can ask you questions about your business proposal, only if you want though I cannot guarantee you because I am not professional and not a business person" hindi ko na napigilan at tumayo ako at pumunta sa tabi ni Kyza at masayang-masayang niyakap sya. 

"Thank you, Kyza! You're the best!" tuwang-tuwang sabi ko at mabilis na naming tinapos ang aming tanghalian at pumunta na kami sa room at buti na lang ay wala pa ang mga kaklase ko.