Message part 1

She's a lonely famed girl surrounded by the fakes because of her family's wealth.

He's a lonely man when everyone just wants to take advantage of his status.

Obelia

"Knock knock, wakie wakie my baby daughter."

Beautiful long wavy blonde hair woman stuck her head through the open white door. She smiled and walked over to the bed. Dark room. The light from outside illuminated, the blue sky reflected in every corner of the room.

"Baby? Wake up." The woman patiently shook someone's body, still hiding under the warmth of her thick blanket. She curled up like a baby in the womb and groaned.

"Athanasia de Alger Obelia, if you don't wake up right now I'll give Raven your chocolate cake."

"I'm up!" The duplicated figure of the woman sat up quickly, she pushed the blanket away roughly and darted into the bathroom leaving Diana—her mother chuckling.

"Take your time, it's still 6 after all!" she half shouted.

The sound of water coming from inside the bathroom stopped and screams followed. "MOM!"

Diana immediately came out laughing because she managed to prank her daughter again this morning. Outside she ran into her husband— Claude who was well-dressed and formal, wearing a classy suit and fantastically valuable dark blue tie. "Are you teasing her again, Diana?" he asked, shaking his head.

He don't know how many times his wife teased their daughter just to get her used to getting up early because that 17-year-old girl likes to wake up late. In fact, they often need to give permission to the school because the daughter sleeps until 2 pm and continues to sleep until the evening.

"Don't you think it's fun, Claude?" giggled Diana. She re-tied his slightly crooked tie and stole a small peck on her handsome husband's lips.

Claude grabbed her slender waist and smiled slightly, "You naughty fox."

"Ahem! Please don't make out in front of my room in the morning," Athanasia grumbled.

Diana quickly let go of their embrace, but Claude smirked at his daughter. "It is my right to pamper your mother. If you want to be treated like this too, find one that suits you."

"Hmph! Is daddy going to let me have a boyfriend?" she replied teasingly.

Claude froze and rethinking his words, his face again blank and cold staring blankly. "Forget it, I take my word for it. You can't date, especially get married. You're still young."

"Dad!"

"Claude!"

Diana pulled his ear to her heart content, "Do you want our daughter to become a spinster because of you?" while Athanasia was annoyed because in 17 years of her life she had never been in a relationship with any man, while her cousin already had 3 ex-lover. Even though they are only a few months apart in terms of age and attend the same school.

Athanasia is popular, but she is aware of the fakeness of those who approach her. Unlike her cousin— Jennette, she was also aware of these things but she let it go and used social weakness as her weapon.

Athanasia doesn't care about her fame, she is allowed to cause trouble because her own father is the most influential person in Obelia, almost all of Obelia is controlled by that man. But just like her mother, she doesn't want to get into trouble and just stays neutral on the situation. She didn't want to think of herself as having power. She doesn't like to rely too much on her parents' names.