Message part 3

Obelia

"Athanasia?"

From behind closed door in the morning, Claude called out to his daughter. For today Diana woke up too late and was too busy to cook than to wake her daughter as usual.

"Athanasia? Get up, it's morning."

Claude who didn't get an answer was forced to enter his daughter's room, he saw the window of the room was still tightly closed and someone was still curled up in her blanket comfortably. He walked up to her slowly and shook Athanasia's body. "Athanasia," he called again.

"Ugh... daddy?" Athanasia blinked in annoyance, she saw her father for the first time in the morning. "Wake up, it's morning."

"Hm... fine."

As soon as Claude left the room, Athanasia while still gathering all her consciousness suddenly remembered the incident last night where she accidentally made a fatal mistake and that really made her very embarrassed.

Her face heated up and she desperately wanted to hide herself from the world. "Hgnh!"

On the way to school, Athanasia never forgot last night's incident, she felt dizzy because she caught a cold too. Actually she wanted permission not to come in today, but what can she do? Today they will have a test and Athanasia hates having to do follow-up exams the most. So she had to go in and would finish it as soon as possible.

"Morning, cousin!" Jennette hit her back from behind and was shocked as the girl's fragile body swayed forward. "A-Athanasia? Are you all right— hot!"

Jennette was surprised when she put her hand on her cousin's pale face, "You have a fever and you're still pushing yourself in today?!" she screamed.

"Leave me alone, Jennette."

"No way, missy. I'm going to call aunty now—" just as she was about to take out her phone, Athanasia held her hand. "No need, I'll finish the exam and go home after that." Jennette smacked her forehead in annoyance at Athanasia's stubbornness.

She couldn't bear to see her usually shiny like fresh cherry lips turned pale and there was a lot of sweat on her face, even her body. "Oh God, what sin have I to have a stubborn cousin like you," she grumbled. Even so, she patiently led her up to their class.

Jennette went to the infirmary and gave a cooling pad for the fever and gave it to Athanasia, "Use this for a while before the exam starts." She walked to her chair and pointed at her, "Don't faint, you hear me?"

"Yes, yes, old lady. I hear you, I'm not deaf yet." Athanasia smiled a little in the midst of her slightly out of breath, she was happy to have an understanding cousin like Jennette. Maybe the girl is fussy and not the best, but Athanasia loves her very much.

Jennette scoffed, "Looks like you'll be fine hearing you boo me."

They study until it's time for exams. Their teacher was surprised to see something stuck to Athanasia's forehead as she handed out their exam questions, "Miss Obelia? Do you have a fever?" she touched Athanasia's hot cheek and frowned, "Maybe you should go to the infirmary and rest or go home for the day?"

Athanasia shook her head and smiled as she accepted the question and answer sheet she was about to do, "No problem, miss. I will finish this exam first before asking permission to go home later."

The teacher still insisted, but Athanasia who was as stubborn as her father couldn't be persuaded. "Well okay, but let me know if you don't feel good enough to do it, got it?"

"Yes, miss..." she replied in a hoarse voice.

With only 25 minutes, Athanasia finished doing everything, she also believed that in this exam she would pass as usual. She raised her hand and gave an answer to the teacher then asked permission to go to the infirmary first while waiting for her pick up. One of her classmates asked to accompany her, but Athanasia smiled reassuringly that she was fine.