Message part 4

Atlanta

Lucas just woke up in the morning, he saw Ijekiel who was ready with his uniform and books in his hands. Typical diligent student.

"I heard you laughed yesterday," Ijekiel said, playing with his phone. Lucas assumed he was saying good morning to his girlfriend in Obelia.

"Why do you care," he replied curtly.

"You know that your smile is very rare, right?" he teased. He chuckled to himself then looked at the chat sticker sent by his girlfriend.

"Slave of love," Lucas grumbled with goosebumps seeing Ijekiel's sudden laugh.

"Whatever you say, friend."

"I'm not your friend, whitey."

"..."

"..."

"Whitey."

"What?"

"What time is it in Obelia?" he asked slowly. Ijekiel counted in his head and looked at him in surprise. "At 7 am. Why?"

"Nothing." Lucas took out his phone and opened a chat with his mysterious friend.

Me

Hey sleepyhead

You're up?

He tapped his finger on the pillow and closed his eyes. He didn't realize that Ijekiel was watching his every move and giving news to his lover in Obelia.

Ding!

Lucas' beautiful ruby eyes went straight to the screen and his smile broke.

A

Good morning

Geez

Your habits are so bad

How come you never say hello?

Me

Why should I?

It's too annoying and makes the conversation too formal

Do you like prefer that?

A

Nope

But sometimes can you do it?

Me

Deal

So, how are you? Your fever...

A

I'm feeling better, thx

Dad forced me to leave school for 3 days

And I'm so bored

Lucas chuckled, his cheeks hurting from smiling too much in the morning. In the end they texted each other until 8 o'clock because Lucas had to go to class. Even though he prefers to talk all day with his friend, but she forces him to leave with the threat that she will delete his number.

He walked in annoyance, stomping his feet in his expensive black shoes along the 5th floor school hallway with Ijekiel a few steps behind him. The silver haired man contacted someone with a faint smile on his face.